If you’re a graphic or web designer, or just a webmaster searching for pre-made scripts, design resources, app or related design items, then you can benefit greatly from Codester. Codester is a premium design marketplace which connects designers and programmers/coders with product buyers. It is a great platform on which web designers, web developers, coders, and graphic artists can sell their creations online and make good money at the best commission.
Codester is like eBay for scripts, plugins, extensions, themes, templates, and website design. It provides various ready-to-use web design and development assets for different CMSs (Content Management Systems). It offers nice benefits for both sellers and buyers, which makes Codester well worth taking a look.
Why Sell on Codester?
If you are a web developer, webmaster or programmer, then Codester is definitely the best place for you. You can sell your development work on this platform and make money as their commissioning policy is quite attractive. There are hundreds of plugins and scripts already available here. But still, the marketplace is young and there is room for new programmers to join the platform.
On the other hand, if you’re a web designer, Codester offers many opportunities for you. Though a number of coders are selling their work on Codester, many of them lack the designing skills. So, you can capitalize on this opportunity and sell your graphics on this marketplace.
Recommended for you: 6 Great WordPress Theme Frameworks for Theme Developers for 2019.
Advantages of Selling on Codester:
- An incredibly high commission rate of 70%.
- Access to a number of customers.
- Access to the constantly growing marketplace.
- No need to sign any contract.
- Easy to set up an account.
Why Buy on Codester? Advantages of Buying on Codester:
If you’re a new customer on Codester, then you should know that setting up an account on Codester is absolutely free. The marketplace offers hundreds of scripts, themes, and plugins to choose from. Also, Codester is growing exponentially as many graphic designers and coders are listing their files on this platform.
The marketplace has a moderate collection of themes and plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, osCommerce, Prestashop, Opencart and X-Cart. There are two types of licenses for the products on Codester – regular and extended license. A regular license allows you to use the product for a single project with no right to resell the item. However, the extended license will allow you to use the product for unlimited projects and site, and redistribute the source files for larger projects.
What exactly can you get on Codester?
Codester marketplace is open for different kinds of codes, scripts, and graphics. It is a well-organized website where everything has its own place and can be found very easily. Given below are some of the types of products that you’ll find on Codester.
- App Templates: With over six hundred products grouped in different subsections like Android, iOS, Unity, Ionic, Corona, Buildbox and Titanium, the app templates on Codester can help you develop mobile applications for diverse platforms. This category includes various templates for mobile app designers along with complete source code.
- Themes: The marketplace consists of various HTML templates and selected themes for different CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, etc.
- Plugins: Codester offers a wide range of plugins for different CMSs. Plugins are the easiest way of enhancing a website and hence, they are in demand more than ever among users and web developers. If you want your site to perform in the best way, then you can use and add plugins to it.
- Graphics: Well, last but not the least on the list, Graphics is the main feature of Codester for coders and web designers who lack designing skills. The graphics section is full of game assets, logos, icons, user interfaces, and product mock-ups.
You may also like: Introduction to Programming: A Brief of Node JS, Laravel, React, Ruby, Vue & Python.
The Bottom Line:
There’s a lot to like about this well-designed and thoroughly crafted marketplace which is focused on development work. Codester has competitive prices along with a good support policy for its buyers. And yes, it can prove to be the best source of revenue for sellers as it offers higher commissions, flexibility as well as no penalties for non-exclusivity.
Disclosure: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; this means each time you make a purchase, we get a small commission. However, the input we produce is reliable; we always handpick and review all information before publishing it on our website. We can ensure you will always get genuine as well as valuable knowledge and resources.