WooCommerce is rapidly growing and one of the most customizable eCommerce platforms to build your online business. It is a great eCommerce plugin for WordPress that comes with various great tools and allows you to easily build and manage your store without much hassle.
However, it’s not a complete solution. Things become critical when the traffic to your site increases. You may suffer from downtime, bandwidth outage, performance loss, or order loss. This also adds to the loss of reputation as well as business revenue. That’s where Fully Managed WooCommerce Hosting from Nexcess comes into the picture. Whether you’re just getting started or managing a WooCommerce store that processes millions of orders, you need to find a host that suits your needs.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is basically an open-source and completely customizable eCommerce platform for business owners worldwide. WooCommerce is the best designed, most popular, and above all a free WordPress plugin that comes with additional features as extensions. It’s an easy-to-use platform (technically) as anyone can set up and run a professional online store from a WordPress website using WooCommerce. You really don’t need the knowledge of coding for it.
Since it is open-source, you can modify as well as customize anything on your website. Also, you can sell anything with WooCommerce, right from physical products to subscriptions, digital downloads, and content. As you’ve complete control over your website, you can add unlimited users and products as well as take unlimited orders. You can create a unique store with WooCommerce and offer a special user experience for navigating your site, content, and products.
Recommended for you: How to Migrate from Magento to WooCommerce?
Why Managed Hosting is recommended for WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce plugin simply turns your WordPress website into an eCommerce store, however, Managed WooCommerce Hosting transforms it into a hassle-free, full-featured eCommerce platform which will not only increase the speed of your WooCommerce store but will also enhance its functionality and consistency. Managed hosting focuses on optimizing your store’s performance, scales your business, helps you identify hidden sales opportunities, and provides excellent customer service.
Background of Nexcess
Nexcess is one of the most preferred and reliable web hosting companies in the market with a high client satisfaction rating. Dedicated to creating a premium hosting experience, Nexcess offers a range of hosting plans including dedicated as well as managed WooCommerce hosting.
With over 18 years of experience, Nexcess has always offered new technology to its users. With its humble start from a small garage, today there are more than 45000 websites that trust Nexcess. They have their headquarters in Southfield, Michigan but have data centers across the world. They have been working with the aim of becoming a trusted hosting provider that empowers their clients to grow. Their web hosting and support solutions embrace innovations and complexity.
The reasons that have contributed to the growth and success of Nexcess are their top-quality service in terms of performance, reliability, and control.
What Nexcess Offering in their Managed WooCommerce Hosting?
In their Managed WooCommerce, Nexcess has added a number of features to ensure better service to their clients. They have kept performance, security, and scalability in mind while developing these solutions. With the Managed WooCommerce Hosting, they have managed to radically improve load time and reduce downtime. They are also providing smart built-in monitoring with every pricing plan for free.
With the Managed WooCommerce platform by Nexcess, clients can create stores that are designed to sell more.
Main Features of Nexcess Managed WooCommerce Hosting
Nexcess delivers many interesting features and optimizations, not only to help you run your store effectively but also to help you find new sales opportunities. Nexcess Managed WooCommerce Hosting provides the following amazing features:
- The platform completely transforms the way an ecommerce site stores orders.
- It is possible for an ecommerce store to take 75% more order simultaneously, and the best part is that they do not need to upgrade their pricing plan.
- The Managed WooCommerce hosting platform is an open-source platform. Its flexibility allows users to customize it the way they want.
- It helps ecommerce stores boost their conversion rates by increasing the checkout completion rate by 60%.
- They offer always-on security monitoring and a robust customer support service. Their experts are present 24/7/365 to assist their clients with any issues.
- Managed WooCommerce users also gain access to premium tools at no extra cost. They can use tools like ConvertPro, Astra Pro, Glew.io and more to improve the performance of their stores.
Nexcess Sales Performance Monitor
Nexcess Sales Performance Monitor is an exclusive feature provided by Managed WooCommerce Hosting and provides critical visibility and insights into the revenue trends of the eCommerce store. This tracking allows monitoring whether your store is on track or not. There are times when the store is not performing due to issues with the payment processors or degraded services. The intelligence of the Nexcess Sales Performance Monitor helps spot issues that slow down a store or any abnormal trends.
Plans & Pricing
Nexcess offers various options when it comes to plans for Managed WooCommerce Hosting. The hosting plans are available in monthly or yearly payment options. Every hosting plan includes a 30-day money-back guarantee, 30 days of backups, free staging environment, WooCommerce site migrations, and unlimited email accounts.
There are 6 plans for users to choose from:
- Starter: This plan comes at an annual price of $190 or at $9.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, only one store can be added. Storage offered is 30GB.
- Creator: This plan comes at an annual price of $790 or at $39.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, 3 stores can be added. Storage offered is 60GB.
- Merchant: This plan comes at an annual price of $1490 or at $74.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, 5 stores can be added. Storage offered is 100GB.
- Standard: This plan comes at an annual price of $2290 or at $149.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, 10 stores can be added. Storage offered is 300GB.
- Growth: This plan comes at an annual price of $5490 or at $274.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, 20 stores can be added. Storage offered is 500GB.
- Enterprise: This plan comes at an annual price of $9990 or at $499.50 per month for 6 months. In this plan, 30 stores can be added. Storage offered is 800GB.
The WordPress features security features, design features, performance features, WooCommerce extensions, and recommended features vary with each plan.
FAQs about Nexcess Managed WooCommerce Hosting
Question: Is there any free trial?Answer: Nexcess offers Managed WooCommerce Hosting free for 14 days. There is no need to even add your credit card information for the free trial.
Question: Are there themes and plugins present?Answer: Yes, Nexcess offers premium plugins and themes that you can use to improve the look, feel and usability of your website.
Question: How can my store benefit from the Sales Performance Monitor?Answer: The Sales Performance Monitor is a way to get insights into the performance of your sales and revenue trends. With their insights, you can catch any revenue shifts at an early stage and understand the issue and take immediate action.
You may also like: Magento Vs Shopify Vs WooCommerce: Which Platform to Choose?
The Bottom Line
Are you ready to take your eCommerce store to the next step? Are you looking for a dedicated eCommerce platform? Then Nexcess’s Managed WooCommerce hosting is a great choice. It is probably the Best WooCommerce Hosting in the market. The VPS-based platform comes with multiple premium plugins and features that you won’t find with other comparable hosting providers. It also provides you the control over your platform, so you expand your website as per your requirement and with zero restrictions.
Nexcess has definitely set the ground for new competition in the WordPress economy. But what it offers right now is surely worth your money. It’s true that you’ll need to pay up a good amount for the hosting. But what you get is exceptional value for your money. The Nexcess WooCommerce hosting plans are also scalable. This means that your eCommerce website can grow together with your business.