Xiaomi Mi does what it says in a quote as ‘Everything you love about Mi, is now in Tablet’. Xiaomi will be celebrating its birthday as it has completed seven years in the market with great success and what would be the better day to celebrate than with a launch of new Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet. As its name says, it’s a third-gen Mi Pad tablet which looks like its successor model in terms of design. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is released on 6th April 2017 only in China, but there is no any official launching date specified in UK or India.
General Specification of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet
- This Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet comes with a 7.90-inch display with a resolution of 2048 pixels by 1536 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels
- It is powered by 2.1GHz MediaTek, MT8176 processor and comes with 4 GB RAM and 64GB of internal Storage
- The primary camera is 13-megapixel, and front camera is 5-megapixel
- It runs Android 6.0 and is powered by 6600mAh non-removable battery
- There are various connectivity options available such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB OTG
- There are sensors on the phone included along with Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Accelerometer
- Mi Pad 3 will have house fingerprint sensor and a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet Key Features
- It works beautifully and is compatible with most mainstream games and apps
- It offers advanced graphics features and comes with more energy efficiency
- This tablet works great as it includes faster speed, responsive and is customized to the native application.
- Xiaomi follow the concept of going Paperless and have perfect full view
- The menu buttons are convenient according to your finger touch
- Xiaomi works like your mobile workstation
- The apps works with higher speed, is flawless and is versatile as your dreams
Detailed Specification of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet
- Design: The design of the Mi Pad 3 is quite impressive, and you’ll have IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen. Also, it provides the facilities of Multi-touch. Model is ultra slim and can be easier to carry. It looks more fashionable.
- Colour: When it comes to selecting of colors, you’ll have very less choice. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet is only available in Black, previously Mi Pad 2 was available in Dark Grey as both products designs, and working is quite similar but Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet comes will higher speed and storage.
- Hardware: It uses Microsoft Windows 10 Operating system along with a processor of Intel Core M3-7Y30. GPU is not used for better results. It comes with very light weight and uses Hexa-core CPU.
- Price: Alongside the specification, let’s quickly discuss the price. The prices will be different based on the variant as for 64 GB it may have Rs 12,307 while for 128 GB it will have Rs 15,149. On the other hand, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Pro Tablet will start from Rs 16,096.
- Multimedia: It comes with 3.5 mm jack and sounds great. Sounds are available for games and radio is also available. It supports HD video recording along with supporting different file types.
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablets
- Faster CPU
- Supports GPS
- Supports Wi-Fi
- Has Gyroscope
- Has Compass
- Support Video Player
- Long Battery Talk time
- Long Battery Standby time
Dis-Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablets
- No Memory Card support
- Can’t have output to TV
- Non-Removable Battery
What’s next after Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet?
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet is a future, and Mi Pad 3 Pro is going to be the high-end version of Mi Pad 3. As we have seen earlier that Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet comes with the 7.9-inch screen, but Mi 3 Pro will have the 9.7-inch display. There will be two variants perceived as 64 GB and 128 GB along with 4 GB RAM. There will be the vast change in camera also, as Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 may have 16 MP Primary cameras and 8 MP front cameras.
Finally, it’s time for you to switch your device and buy a new Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet that comes with impressive features and easy to handle. So, what are you waiting for? Go and book now.