Social Media is a boon and a great place to spend time, which many of us love to do! While it is being considered a time waste by many, social media is aided by tools and apps that can actually help you save time, earn revenues, be productive and successful! Here we are providing you with some tools that are fun to use and motivate you to increase your value and presence. Here are 5 social media productivity tools to help you manage your social media marketing activities.
Recommended Reading: Top 8 Social Media Automation Tools to Boost your Social Media Marketing Strategies.
Buffer is a kind of scheduling tools. It does something than a normal app can do, as it allows posting on different sited at anytime of the day, whether you have Internet access or not. What it does is that you have to set a post ad schedule its timing. Though you might encounter several scheduling tools, there are very few that are easy to use and offer other features s well. Here is a list of other features of Buffer:
- Can be integrated with browser as an extension
- Capable of adding content and posting it on specified time
- Supports posts from popular sites like Facebook, twitter, Tweetdeck etc.
- Simpler to use and time efficient as well!
With a plethora of services coming our way including the likes of RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, Facebook feeds etc., LikeHack helps you to sail through the junk and land up only on the information you had needed. You can easily consolidate all your news on this app. These news might be from diversified sources. Other features include:
- Centralized location for news gathering
- Prioritize and give importance ratings
- Automated Intelligent rating based on your reading
- Syncing options even when you are offline
- Saves stories you had liked or clicked
Who so ever has International friends and followers knows well how difficult it gets to manage the timings of tweets and posts to garner the right tweets and likes. SocialBro is an an app that ensures that all your tweets are not ignored or forgotten due to ill timings or bad formatting. While it quickly clarifies and displays your data as per your needs, it also helps in modifications; it also helps to know the busiest time of your profile. Other features include:
- Helps your gauge the messages as well as individuals
- Provides real time data of the other user
- Integrates with Google Chrome and Adobe air
- Monitors pages or search terms
How to use the top apps and sites is the need of many businesses, especially to stand in front of competition and cut the edges. While educating yourself for such things is not feasible all the times, this why Grovo was evolved. It is different because:
- Provides training bites for top sites like Google and YouTube
- Study as per your need and timing
- Mini Video lessons for quick learning
- Quiz to track and analyze what you have learned
5. DropBox for Business
The document sharing tool Dropbox, that helps people connect and share files without any integration problems has not started a new versions i.e. DropBox Business. This version has a lot more to offer. Here is a sneak peek:
- Save unlimited history
- 1000 GB of storage space to share and store docs
- Secured with encryption and 2 step verification
- Upgradable from usual DropBox
These all apps are used for variety of purposed and help to stay motivated and make most out of the social media. Giving the business owners wings to stay grow and think more, these apps helps employees and owners keep interested in their work. Most of them are time saviors and give you knowledge that keeps you over the edge with others.
This article is written by Nagendra Singh. He is an Internet marketing consultant focused on providing most diligent and affordable SEO Services In India, Web Design Services India, SMO services, PPC marketing, Video SEO Services, Link Building Services, Content Writing Services, Content Marketing and guest post paid services depending upon client requirement. He utmost provide completely SEO optimized and exactly original content and quality of content.