A website with a Flat One Page design is getting quite popular day by day. Displaying all the valuable information and content on a single page is helping to increase the conversion rate of a website. Well, this article is all about some great WordPress premium themes which can help you to develop your desired One Page Websites. All these themes are well equipped with beautiful designs and handful of features. So let’s know about them in some detail.
Enfold - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Enfold is a multipurpose responsive theme known for its clean design and flexibility. The theme is very easy to install and comes with the following features:
- Mobile friendly design, Layout editor, and Retina-ready.
- Easy installation and easy to understand tutorial.
- WooCommerce/ECommerce support.
- SEO friendly and Translation ready with WPML support.
- Amazing slideshow options, sidebar manager, and Shortcode
Example website using Enfold: The Home Depot is using this theme on their Careers page. The look and feel is entirely changed from the actual demo of the template. This can give you an idea how customizable this theme is.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". It is developed by Kriesi. It is available at Envato. 183,652+ users are purchased this already. It was first get available on April 16, 2013. On May 10, 2019, it was last get upgraded.
Patti - Parallax One Page WordPress Theme
Patti is a well-known theme for making modern and elegant One Page WordPress websites. This particular theme is ideal for those who loves creativity in their work and for creative business owners. It is crafted very carefully and beautifully to give a pleasant and seamless user experience.
Demo & Tutorial of Patti: To get a more clear idea about the theme design, you can check this demo of Patti and these video tutorials on YouTube.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". It is developed by DeliciousThemes. The publisher is Envato. More than 7,308 users are purchased this already. It was first get released on March 13, 2014. It was last get upgraded on April 15, 2019.
Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Avada is the most powerful, flexible and a unique WordPress theme of all time. This is also very much efficient to create a One Page website. The reasons behind so much popularity of this theme are as follows:
- Unlimited design capabilities.
- Powerful backend customization options without writing a single line of code.
- Mobile friendly design with customizable width and layout.
- Amazing set of tools like Page Builder, Shortcode Generator, Mega Menu and Slider Generator.
- WooCommerce, WPML, BuddyPress and bbPress support.
- And much
Example websites using Avada: Alexa Internet, one of the world’s popular analytic tools provider, is using this theme on their website. The site of Publishing Addict is another good example of a One Page website designed using the Avada theme.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is ThemeFusion. The publisher is Envato. 515,030+ users are purchased this already. It was first get available on August 15, 2012. On May 03, 2019, it was last get upgraded.
Monstroid is a multipurpose WordPress theme developed by TemplateMonster using the Cherry framework. You will get every useful feature which may need in making a good website. You can expect the following main features:
- More than 29 built-in child themes.
- 100+ PSD files.
- Multiple layout options and responsive design.
- Parallax viewing effect with stunning background video.
- Multiple slider options.
- Font icons and WordPress chart plugin.
- Google map, full social integration, and SEO friendly.
Demo & Tutorial of Monstroid: The demo home page of this theme is itself containing many sections that can be suitable for a One Page website. This will give you a good idea about how you can implement this theme on your project. TemplateMonster is also providing many useful video tutorials that can help you to apply this theme on your website.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The name of the author is ZEMEZjet. The publisher is Template Monster. 7,443+ users are already purchased this. It was first get published on January 31, 2019. It was last get upgraded on May 20, 2019.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is ZEMEZjet. The publisher is Template Monster. More than 7,443 users are already purchased this. It was first get published on January 31, 2019. It was last get upgraded on May 20, 2019.
Unicon | Design-Driven Multipurpose Theme
Unicon claims to be the first design-driven multipurpose WordPress theme, which gives focuses on detailing, features, an intuitive user interface and everything else that a user need to create outstanding websites. This theme is also an excellent choice for a One Page website. Check the following features of Unicon:
- Drag & Drop page builder, fully responsive design and Retina ready.
- WooCommerce, WPML, and bbPress support.
- Advanced admin panel, very easy setup options and fully customizable.
- More than 650 in-built ultra-sharp icons, more than 50 pre-configured layout options and more than 50 page builder elements.
- One page scrolling options.
- Mega menus, multiple header designs, and sticky headers.
- Boxed & wide layout options with revolution slider.
Demo of Unicon: To check the One Page layout, go to the demo page of Unicon and then from the top menu choose the “Home: OnePage” option.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is Minti. It is published by Envato. 10,457+ users are purchased this already. It was first get available on May 18, 2015. On April 11, 2019, it was last get upgraded.
Uncode - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme
Uncode is a pixel perfect multipurpose theme aiming towards its details and performance. In this theme, you will get the following features like:
- 30+ built-in website design concepts.
- Creative web builder.
- Adaptive images with incredible layouts.
- Advanced grid facility with pixel perfect output.
- Enhanced visual composer.
- More than 6 menus style.
- Portfolio and blog templates, several module and variations.
Example website using Uncode: The Virtual Inkathon 2016 website by Wacom is developed in WordPress and using the Uncode theme. This can be a perfect example of a One Page website.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is Undsgn. The name of the publisher is Envato. 51,171+ users are purchased this already. It was first get published on November 03, 2015. It was last get upgraded on April 18, 2019.
Dante - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Dante is a multi-purpose WordPress theme with a minimal, clean and modern layout. This can be an excellent choice for your One Page theme requirement. The features are as follows:
- Mobile friendly design and Retina ready.
- Swift page builder and loaded with many Shortcode.
- 27 pre-built pages to get started quickly.
- WooCommerce and WPML ready.
- Custom color changing options with stunning typography and rich
- Premium sliders, Video and image parallax effect.
- 7 types of portfolio options and more than 10 types of blog styles.
- 7 types of header layout.
Demo of Dante: To check the One Page demo of Dante just go to the main demo page and then select “Home Five: One Page Wonder” from the top menu.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The name of the author is SwiftIdeas. It is available at Envato. More than 9,086 users are purchased this already. It was first get published on November 19, 2013. It was last get upgraded on April 20, 2019.
Hope the above 7 Premium WordPress theme are going to impress you all. They all are good and unique in their way. The question is which one suits you the best and is going to the first choice for your next One-page website.
Disclosure: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; this means each time you make a purchase, we get a small commission. However, the input we produce is reliable; we always handpick and review all information before publishing it on our website. We can ensure you will always get genuine as well as valuable knowledge and resources.