A website with a Flat One Page design is getting a quite popular day by day. Displaying all the valuable information and content on a single page is helping to increase the conversion rate of a website. Well, this article is all about some great WordPress premium themes which can help you to develop your desired One Page Websites. All these themes are well equipped with beautiful designs and a handful of features. So let’s know about them in some detail.
Enfold - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Enfold is a multipurpose responsive theme known for its clean design and flexibility. The theme is very easy to install and comes with the following features:
- Mobile-friendly design, Layout editor, and Retina-ready.
- Easy installation and easy to understand tutorial.
- WooCommerce/ECommerce support.
- SEO friendly and translation ready with WPML support.
- Amazing slideshow options, sidebar manager, and Shortcode
Example website using Enfold: The Home Depot is using this theme on their Careers page. The look and feel is entirely changed from the actual demo of the template. This can give you an idea how customizable this theme is.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". It is developed by Kriesi. The publisher name is Envato. More than 245,362 users are already purchased this. It was first get released on April 16, 2013. It was last get updated on November 23, 2022.
Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce
Avada is the most powerful, flexible and a unique WordPress theme of all time. This is also very much efficient to create a One Page website. The reasons behind so much popularity of this theme are as follows:
- Unlimited design capabilities.
- Powerful backend customization options without writing a single line of code.
- Mobile-friendly design with customizable width and layout.
- Amazing set of tools like Page Builder, Shortcode Generator, Mega Menu, and Slider Generator.
- WooCommerce, WPML, BuddyPress and bbPress support.
- And much
Example websites using Avada: Alexa Internet, one of the world’s popular analytic tools provider, is using this theme on their website. The site of Publishing Addict is another good example of a One Page website designed using the Avada theme.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The name of the author is ThemeFusion. It is published by Envato. More than 857,942 users are purchased this already. It was first get published on August 15, 2012. It was last get upgraded on December 01, 2022.
Unicon | Design-Driven Multipurpose Theme
Unicon claims to be the first design-driven multipurpose WordPress theme, which gives focuses on detailing, features, an intuitive user interface and everything else that a user need to create outstanding websites. This theme is also an excellent choice for a One Page website. Check the following features of Unicon:
- Drag & Drop page builder, fully responsive design and Retina ready.
- WooCommerce, WPML, and bbPress support.
- Advanced admin panel, very easy setup options and fully customizable.
- More than 650 in-built ultra-sharp icons, more than 50 pre-configured layout options and more than 50 page builder elements.
- One page scrolling options.
- Mega menus, multiple header designs, and sticky headers.
- Boxed & wide layout options with revolution slider.
Demo of Unicon: To check the One Page layout, go to the demo page of Unicon and then from the top menu choose the “Home: OnePage” option.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". It is developed by Minti. It is available at Envato. 13,115+ users are purchased this already. It was first get released on May 18, 2015. On August 04, 2022, it was last get upgraded.
Uncode - Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uncode is a pixel perfect multipurpose theme aiming towards its details and performance. In this theme, you will get the following features like:
- 30+ built-in website design concepts.
- Creative web builder.
- Adaptive images with incredible layouts.
- Advanced grid facility with pixel-perfect output.
- Enhanced visual composer.
- More than 6 menus style.
- Portfolio and blog templates, several module and variations.
Example website using Uncode: The Virtual Inkathon 2016 website by Wacom is developed in WordPress and using the Uncode theme. This can be a perfect example of a One Page website.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is Undsgn. It is available at Envato. More than 103,902 users are purchased this already. It was first get released on November 03, 2015. On November 03, 2022, it was last get upgraded.
Dante - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Dante is a multi-purpose WordPress theme with a minimal, clean and modern layout. This can be an excellent choice for your One Page theme requirement. The features are as follows:
- Mobile friendly design and Retina ready.
- Swift page builder and loaded with many Shortcode.
- 27 pre-built pages to get started quickly.
- WooCommerce and WPML ready.
- A custom color changing options with stunning typography and rich
- Premium sliders, Video and image parallax effect.
- 7 types of portfolio options and more than 10 types of blog styles.
- 7 types of header layout.
Demo of Dante: To check the One Page demo of Dante just go to the main demo page and then select “Home Five: One Page Wonder” from the top menu.
It is listed under "WordPress" > "WP Themes". The author name is SwiftIdeas. It is published by Envato. More than 9,401 users are already purchased this. It was first get released on November 19, 2013. On August 14, 2020, it was last get upgraded.
Hope the above 7 Premium WordPress theme is going to impress you all. They all are good and unique in their way. The question is which one suits you the best and is going to the first choice for your next One-page website.