If you are a technology geek then you may have a habit of using Smartwatch before. In case, you haven’t used any Smartwatch before, it is a good time to try something innovative in your life. This is mainly because of high functionality that Smartwatches deliver and they can act a perfect replacement for any other device. Recently, Kospet has released a higher version of Optimus Smartwatch which has got plenty to explore. Here we have highlighted all the features of Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch Phone in its detailed review:
Design & Display:
Similar to its earlier version, the body of Kospet Optimus Pro is manufactured from a combination of ceramic and metal material. It has got slim bezels and highly flexible bands which can be easily interchanged. The dial of the smartwatch is round shaped and it is large enough to offer you proper visibility. The dial of Smartwatch is available in only one color – matte black. However, you have the flexibility to change the straps which are available in four different colors – leather black, silicone black, brown and metallic. All straps are available in the size of 24mm.
Kospet Optimus Pro has got AMOLED screen of 1.39 inches and features a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels along with 372 PPI. The color display of Smartwatch also comes with touch screen functionality. The smartwatch will be also known for its durability and scratch proof feature. On the right side of the display, you will find a couple of buttons to switch on/off the watch. On the back side of the dial, you will find SIM card slot, heart rate monitor and magnetic contacts. It brags about IP67 waterproof rating and you can carry it outdoors or in rain without any hesitation.
Recommended for you: Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Bluetooth Headset Feature Review.
Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch features camera of 8.0MP that allows you to capture high-quality pictures within a fraction of seconds. If you are planning to do any adventurous activity then you can easily click images from challenging angles which is even difficult for Smartphone.
Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch Phone feature a Lithium polymer battery of 800 mAh. After completely charging it for one hour, the Smartwatch can run for 2-3 days without any performance issues. It also promises to last for more than 7 days in standby mode.
- Kospet Optimus Pro comes with two different processors that let you use it in two kinds of modes Smart Watch mode and persistent mode. MTK6739 1.25 GHz processor looks after applications while NRF52840 takes care of data processing function.
- You can get hold of multiple functionalities of this Smartwatch using sports management application. It is an extremely handy tool if you are a fitness freak. It lets you keep track of your heart rate, calories and record your entire traveled distance.
- Kospet Optimus Pro has got 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM that makes sure you can store your media files without any fail. It supports Android Operating system and gives you an exposure to download your favorite apps from Google play store. The system also lets the user manage several third-party apps in this device without causing any performance issue.
- Connecting smartwatch to your smartphone is very easy and you only need to follow a few steps to achieve it. You need to install WiiWatch 2 application by scanning the specific QR code. Simply turn on the Bluetooth functionality of your watch and Smartphone. The last step involves connecting the smartwatch to a smartphone using WeChat.
- You can also connect this Smartwatch to Bluetooth earphones and answer all incoming calls without any interruption. You can keep listening to unlimited soundtracks using this Smartwatch as long as you have sufficient battery to keep the device running.
- Kospet Optimus Pro Smartwatch also lets you download different kinds of face settings to give a creative look to your device.
You may also like: Bilikay L4 Plus Solar-Powered Outdoor Surveillance Bullet Camera Review.
The Bottom Line:
Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch Phone has got an extraordinary texture thereby making it look classy as well as stylish. The highly convincing appearance of this Smartwatch allows you to use it for both formal and casual functions. Though the price of $165.99 is quite high for a Kospet Optimus Pro, you are getting the total value for every penny you spent on buying this magnificent device.
Buy Kospet Optimus Pro from GearBest
Kospet Optimus Pro - Review Breakdown
Design & Display
Ease of Use
Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch Phone has got an extraordinary texture thereby making it look classy as well as stylish. The highly convincing appearance of this Smartwatch allows you to use it for both formal and casual functions.
7 thoughts on “Kospet Optimus Pro Android Smartwatch Phone Feature Review”
Is the Optimus Pro has a sleep track function?
When my smartphone rings will I be able to answer on the Optimus Pro if there is no SIM in the watch?
Sir, can I insert Jio 4G sim card in Kospet Optimus Pro also? Or for earlier version only. Thanks in advance.
Please check the frequency with your operator:
Network type: GSM+WCDMA+TD-SCDMA+TDD-LTE+FDD-LTE
Frequency: FDD-LTE: B1/2/3/5/7/8/12/17/20, TD-SCDMA B34/B39, TDD-LTE B38/39/40/41
I bought the Optimus Pro for 200 euros but with Xiaomi Mi 9 calls do not work by pairing with Bluetooth. I think this is because of the compatibility of WiiWatch2 with EMUI 10. I hope Kospet build an app worthy of the hardware of the watch you sell. Because at the moment it is not very competitive.
This device is not only a smartwatch. But this is a Smartwatch phone. You can insert a SIM card in the smartwatch itself. Then pair a Bluthoot headset with the watch to receive your calls privately.
You cannot pair this with your smartphone and accept calls of your smartphones in your watch.