New year comes with new gadgets and devices. You will find new opportunities in the field of latest technology. We have seen many new devices launched by the manufacturers every month and this is the reason why there are a huge number of devices available in the market today. You can choose from the ones available as per the requirements you have, but there are certain mobiles that are value for money and will provide you the best quality along with the best performance. Here we brought together a list of flagship smartphones from the top manufacturing companies.
In the year 2015, we have seen that Samsung took a major step by tweaking the design of their smartphones. This is the reason why they are treated as the best designers of smartphones and so they have gained a good amount of popularity among the consumers. Many consumers gave them the thumbs up for the new designs of smartphones.
1. Samsung galaxy S6 EDGE
Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE is one of the best smartphone considered. The phone is well equipped with the high-end electronics material which powers it with seemingly smooth performance along with super graphics. All in all, this is a phone that can challenge the other best smartphones available.
- 1/5.7 inches AMOLED display with curved edge screen
- Cortex A 53 Quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex A57
- Mali-T7660MP8 GPU
- 3 and 4GB RAM
- 16MP Rear camera and 5MP Front camera
- Non-Removable 2550mAh battery
- 34/64/125GB internal Memory
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE connectivity
- Well equipped with Fingerprint Scanner, Samsung Pay and Heart Rate Monitor
2. iPhone 6s
We all know there is another smartphone available that belongs from another generation which is known as iPhone 6s. We are calling it from other generation because this phone works on different architecture when compared to all the other smartphones available. This difference in architecture makes this smartphone the fastest one in the competition. The phone is not only fast, but it is super in its quality and design. This phone also offers a 3D touch which works by sensing the pressure of your finger while operating.
- It comes with 4.7/5.5 inch Display with LED-backlit IPS LCD
- Have a Dual Core 2GHz processor
- Dual Core 1.84GHz Twister GPU
- Powered with 1GB RAM
- Have a 12MP Camera at the back and 5MP Front Camera
- Non-Removable 1810/2915mAh battery
- 16/64/128GB of internal storage
- LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity is available
- Fingerprint scanner, 3D Touch, Apple pay
3. Huawei Nexus 6P
Another new smartphone that is available now a day are Nexus 6P. This phone is a dream for many people and they find it one of the best Android smartphones in the market today. The phone is well equipped with the design and the performance. Many ventures already proved this smartphone as the best one. This phone comes with the latest generation of Android which Android M and because of this the battery life of this phone increase to about 5 to 6 hours more.
- 7 inch Super AMOLED Display
- Quad Core 1.55GHz Cortex A53 and Quad Core 2.0GHz A57
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 12MP rear Camera and 8MP Front camera
- Non-Removable 2700mAh battery
- 32/64/128GB Internal Memory
- LTE, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fingerprint, Type C USB and Quick Charging
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is another smartphone that is on Android platform. It’s a Phablet series device basically and so you will get all the features of smartphones with the huge display of a tablet. It is good for gaming as well. But not as good as the NVidia ones. The build quality of this device is same as the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 EDGE.
- 7 Inches Super AMOLED display
- Quad Core 1.5GHz A 53 and Quad Core 2.1GHz A 57 processor
- Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 16MP rear camera and 5MP Front camera
- Huge 3000mAh battery which is non-removable
- 34/64GB Internal Memory
- LTE, WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner, Samsung Pay, S pen and Heart rate monitor
5. Sony Xperia Z5
Sony is one of the best electronics manufacturers in the world and everyone gives thumbs up for this. From TV to cameras and from Music System to Smartphones they are the best in the class and the quality. Their flagship phone Xperia Z5 is one of the best smartphones that you will enjoy after buying it. It offers 4K resolutions as well.
- 2/4.6/5.5 inch IPS LCD Display
- Quad Core 1.5GHz A53 and Quad Core 2GHz A57 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 23MP Rear camera and 5.1Mp front camera
- Non-Removable 2900mAh battery
- 32GN internal memory and expandable up to 200GB
- LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Water Resistant, Fingerprint Sensor, Quick Recharge, Dust Resistant
This article is written by Vinod Kardam. He loves writing and sharing technology related stuff, know more about the latest stuff in technology with him and get your gadget on good discounts by using Flipkart coupons available on CouponDekho.
6 thoughts on “5 Best Smartphones that of January 2016”
I bought two months ago Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE. The smartphone is great. Convenient, great photos, cool design. Expensive but it is worth the money. I have it in gold color.
Great choice! :-)
I love the article. But around $130 smartphones, Bluboo Xtouch vs UMI Touch vs Doogee F5 vs Elephone P7000, which one do you prefer? Watch the hands on comparison here.
I will prefer either Bluboo Xtouch or Doogee F5.
Thanks for post! Galaxy S6 has gorgeous design, coruscating glass surface, strong battery life and stunning curves have made Samsung Galaxy S6 one of the smartest phones in India. For more detail visit Samsung India site.
I love my Samsung Galaxy S5, I can only imagine how the S6 has improved. I just may have to upgrade soon. Thanks for sharing!