When you take a closer look at the principles of inbound marketing, it is a complete mechanism that engages your prospects right from the first touch point to the stage where they become your brand advocates. With every stage of the buyer’s journey, you must deal with utmost precision as you empower your prospects with the right message wrapped in the most engaging user experience.
In addition to serving the right information for your prospects, inbound is also about how you manage the campaign internally to define success at every point.
This comprehensive infographic will serve as a guide to help you create a robust and scalable inbound marketing strategy to get an edge over your competition.
When the complete process of “Attract,” “Convert,” “Close,” & “Delight” is distributed into the 7 steps given in this infographic, the whole process will look very simple.
Spend some time with this infographic and the eBook given with it prior to your initial strategy development. This will help you understand a logical flow in which the whole inbound process should be carried out.
Here is the list of all the 7 mantras discussed in this infographic:
- Identify Goals: SMART goals help you in being realistic by setting up current benchmarks and creating timely goals that are attainable.
- Identify Audience: It forms the foundation for all your marketing communications. With a clearly defined audience, you will be able to target your messages with relevant tone and value.
- Create digital assets: Blogs, web content, guest posts, infographics and more together form your digital assets that help you put your message across.
- Build Visibility: What happens once you have created your digital assets? You have to make them visible via different channels, namely search engines, social media, PPC, email marketing, and more.
- Generate Leads: Your lead generation is the lifeline for your business. Our infographic will show the best steps to generate leads.
- Nurture Leads: How are you moving your leads further in the conversion funnel? It involves building a strong relationship.
- Win Customers: All the 6 mantras eventually help you in attaining the 7th mantra, and that is winning your customers.
You may also like: The Rising Era of Inbound Marketing.
7 Mantras of Inbound Marketing [Infographic]
This infographic is submitted by Dev Shah. He is the Head of Marketing at HubMonks, a HubSpot content optimization system (COS) partner for major inbound marketing agencies and brands. Dev utilizes and swears by the power of the HubSpot inbound marketing methodology. He loves to share valuable insights on HubSpot’s marketing software, content optimization system (COS) and the best practices to set up successful inbound marketing campaigns. You can contact him on Facebook and Twitter.