Are you searching for Internal Solid State Drives (SSD)? Looking to purchase a new one for you? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are listing the Top 10 Best Selling Internal Solid State Drives (SSD). Review the list. Hopefully, you will find the best match to buy your desired one.
This list is updated daily, so you will always get the current updated rank & market report. Each listing displays the ‘Product name’, ‘Product image’, ‘Current ranking’, ‘Average customer rating’, ‘Buy now price’, ‘Last updated time’ as well as the ‘Buy now button’ to purchase the product from Amazon.
Please check the list below. If you find this list is interesting & useful, please do not forget to spread the words to your family & friends. You are welcome to share it on your social profiles.
*Are you new to Solid State Drives (SSD)? Please visit the wiki page. Looking for computer motherboards? Check here.
SSD Buying Guide: 10 Things to Consider before choosing your perfect Solid State Drives
Reliability is the best word that can be used for solid-state drives (SSD), as you can trust them with your data and are faster and compact than hard disk drives. SDDs are more durable than HDDs and their small size and lower power consumption feature make it best to use for laptops and computers. Given below are the 10 points that you should consider before purchasing a solid-state drive.
The capacity of the SSD ranges from 500 GB to 1 TB. Different brands offer different capacities in different price ranges. Choose the capacity wisely according to your need, but we recommend you not to buy the SSD of below 256 GB capacity.
The performance of the SSDs depends on the type of controller used. This is like a processor of the drive that is responsible for all the functioning. How the drive reads, writes, works, erases, and interfaces with the rest of the computer system are solely dependent on this chip, so always purchase the SSD with a high-performance controller.
Program-erase cycle or P/E cycle is a series of events in which the data is written, erased, and then re-written on the NAND flash memory cell of the SSD. Purchase the SSD with P/E cycles ranging between 500 and 100,000.
Meantime Between Failures (MTBF)
Meantime between failures (MTBF) is a measure to know how reliable the SSD component is over its expected lifetime. Manufacturers offer 1.5 million to 1.2 million MTBF hours, so always purchase an SSD with long MTBF hours as it indicates that the product will last long, but there is no guarantee for the same.
Learn about NAND Technology
The SSD works on four different types of NAND cell technologies. They are SLC (single-level cell), MLC (multi-level cell), TLC (triple-level cell), and QLC (quad-level cell). Each of these has its storage capacity and pros and cons. Have complete knowledge about them before choosing an SSD.
SSD comes with a pre-built SATA interface support. The speed of transfers varies in different SATA interfaces. The most reliable SSD comes with a SATA III interface that provides you with a 6 GB transfer speed. Other popular interfaces are SATA II and SATA I. Always choose such an SSD whose interface is compatible with your computer data transfer speed.
You need to worry about the form factor if you are purchasing SSD for your computer. But if you are purchasing the same for your laptop then you should check its slot size before buying. Most SSDs come with a thickness of 7mm, but the thickness of the laptop SSD slot is 9mm, and you can use a spacer ring if you want to insert an SSD of 7mm thickness in your laptop.
This trim support feature in SSDs, helps them to always perform constantly and improves drive performance by cleaning the deleted files. In a modern pc, this SSD trim feature will take care of the operating system, but if you are purchasing the SSD for your old operating system then you should buy a drive that is compatible with the computer interface and has the built-in trim feature.
Error Correction Code (ECC)
Manufacturers are making SSDs with error correction and detection features. That will protect the data stored in solid-state drives from any sort of corruption. Make sure to purchase the SSD with the ECC feature.
Brand Warranty and Support
We recommend you to buy the SSD of the latest technology and of a renowned brand, which can offer you a better performance experience and longer life. Before purchasing do read some of the customer reviews, and make a wise decision. Some of the best SSD manufacturing brands are; Toshiba, Silicon Power, Samsung, and Intel.
You may like: Top 10 Best External Optical Disk Drives.
Top 10 Best Selling Internal Solid State Drives (SSD)
*This list is updated daily. So if you wish to watch the market trends about how the product ranking is changing, just bookmark this page and check this page time-to-time to get the latest ranking report.
Also, feel free to use the comment form below to share your thoughts, ideas, review, and/or experience with our community. We will be glad to publish your comments.
You are also welcome to share this article on your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or any other social platforms of your choice. For your simplicity, there are also some easy sharing buttons available at the end of this article.
We tried to make this article useful to you. We are hoping you liked this article and collected some useful information from it. Wishing you all the best with your new purchase.
1. Lexar LNM790X001T-RN9NU (Lexar International)
- Product name: Lexar NM790 SSD with Heatsink 1TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive, Up to 7400MB/s, Compatible with PS5, for Gamers and Creators (LNM790X001T-RN9NU).
- Brand: Lexar.
- Manufacturer: Lexar International.
- Part Number: LNM790X001T-RN9NU.
- Model Number: LNM790X001T-RN9NU.
2. Crucial CT1000T500SSD5
- Product name: Crucial T500 1TB Gen4 NVMe M.2 Internal Gaming SSD with Heatsink, Up to 7300MB/s, Playstation 5 Compatible + 1mo Adobe CC All Apps- CT1000T500SSD5.
- Brand: Crucial.
- Part Number: CT1000T500SSD5.
- Model Number: CT1000T500SSD5.
3. TEAMGROUP TM8FF1002T0C129
- Product name: TEAMGROUP T-Force Z540 2TB DRAM SLC Cache 3D TLC NAND NVMe Phison E26 PCIe Gen5x4 M.2 2280 Gaming SSD with Ultra-Thin Graphene Heat Spreader Read/Write 12400/11800 MB/s TM8FF1002T0C129.
- Brand: TEAMGROUP.
- Part Number: TM8FF1002T0C129.
- Model Number: TM8FF1002T0C129.
4. TEAMGROUP TM8FF1001T0C129
- Product name: TEAMGROUP T-Force Z540 1TB DRAM SLC Cache 3D TLC NAND NVMe Phison E26 PCIe Gen5x4 M.2 2280 Gaming SSD with Ultra-Thin Graphene Heat Spreader Read/Write 11700/9500 MB/s TM8FF1001T0C129.
- Brand: TEAMGROUP.
- Part Number: TM8FF1001T0C129.
- Model Number: TM8FF1001T0C129.
5. chenyang CY-EP-022-2280MM (CY)
- Product name: chenyang M.2 22x30mm to 22x80mm NVME M-Key Vertical Angled SSD Upgrade Extension Adapter Compatible with ROG Ally Gaming.
- Brand: chenyang.
- Manufacturer: CY.
- Part Number: CY-EP-022-2280MM.
- Model Number: CY-EP-022-2280MM.
6. Seagate ZP2048GV3A002 (ZP2048GV30002)
- Product name: Seagate FireCuda 520N SSD 2TB SSD - M.2 2230-S2, PCIe Gen4 ×4 NVMe 1.4, speeds up to 5000MB/s, compatible with Steam Deck, Microsoft® Surface, laptop, with Rescue Services (ZP2048GV3A002).
- Brand: Seagate.
- Part Number: ZP2048GV30002.
- Model Number: ZP2048GV3A002.
7. Crucial CT2000T700SSD3
- Product name: Crucial T700 2TB Gen5 NVMe M.2 SSD - Up to 12,400 MB/s - DirectStorage Enabled - CT2000T700SSD3 - Gaming, Photography, Video Editing & Design - Internal Solid State Drive.
- Brand: Crucial.
- Part Number: CT2000T700SSD3.
- Model Number: CT2000T700SSD3.
- Product name: Kingston 128GB Gaming M.2 2230 PCIe NVMe Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Stream Deck, Laptop & Desktop Compatible.
- Brand: Kingston.
9. Western Digital WDS200T3B0B (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
- Product name: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SA510 SATA Internal Solid State Drive SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS200T3B0B.
- Brand: Western Digital.
- Manufacturer: Western Digital Technologies, Inc..
- Part Number: WDS200T3B0B.
- Model Number: WDS200T3B0B.
10. SP Silicon Power SU02KGBP44UD9007MM
- Product name: Silicon Power 2TB UD90 2230 NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 SSD R/W up to 5,000/3,200MB/s Solid State Drive Compatible with Steam Deck (SU02KGBP44UD9007MM).
- Brand: SP Silicon Power.
- Part Number: SU02KGBP44UD9007MM.
- Model Number: SU02KGBP44UD9007MM.
You may also like: How to Transfer and Sync Data from Dropbox to Google Drive?
The best part about SSDs is that they have no moving parts, and are more immune to magnetic fields, and can also resist shocks, vibrations, and even accidental falls. Always remember the three main factors to consider before buying the SSD are P/E cycles, capacity, and the mean time between failures (MTBF). SSDs usually last for five years, but there are warnings of their failures, you just need to understand those indicators and replace them with a new one.