We recently launched one Joomla “Latest Twitter Post Display” module. The module is listed under ”Social Web” > “Twitter Display” directory of JED (Joomla Extension Directory). The name of the module is RS-Twittie.
RSTwittie is a Joomla Module works natively in Joomla 1.5.x environment. This is a Joomla extension specially developed for Joomla version 1.5.x. It display your Twitter entries directly on your website and in very neatest way. It is designed for highly frequented websites, so the performance is high. Cache is enabled in this module, all displayed tweets get cached so they show up super fast. A lot of options are available to choose which tweets you want to show, you can also combine the options. You can set a username whose tweets you want to display. You can only show tweets to a user you’re writing to or tweets that contain a certain hash-tag or a specific word. This is a free extension.
The features are:
- Display one single latest tweet or display a list of latest tweets. You can also able to set the maximum number of tweets to display.
- Display tweets from a user.
- Display tweets to a user.
- Display tweets referencing a user.
- Display tweets containing a hashtag(#).
- Display tweets containing a word.
- Option to show/hide author name, image, image size and date.
- Option to configure the module style from module parameter including border style, background color, padding, margin etc.
- Cache option for faster loading.
Disclosure: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; this means each time you make a purchase, we get a small commission. However, the input we produce is reliable; we always handpick and review all information before publishing it on our website. We can ensure you will always get genuine as well as valuable knowledge and resources.