RSFlashion is a Joomla Module works natively in Joomla 1.5.x environment. This is a Joomla extension specially developed for Joomla version 1.5.x. This is a very fashionable image slideshow with slick navigation and design, fully customizable from admin panel, with a motion blur effect on image transition. Also you can customize the navigation bar color for each and every individual images. This is a free extension. The features are:
- Customizable width and height of the slideshow.
- Customizable height of the navigation bar.
- Customizable color, position and transparency of the navigation bar. You can also able to customize the color and transparency for each and individual images based on the image color theme.
- You will get option to choose 3 kind of transition effect (fade, horizontal or vertical).
- It is also possible to manage the slideshow time and the transition speed.
- Slideshow can display all images from a folder. Or if you wish you can able to set individual images also.
How To Configure and Use the Module (Steps):
- Install this Module.
- Now go to “Extensions” => “Module Manager”
- Edit/Add RS-Flashion Module and publish it after configuring the module using the following steps listed below:
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows for individual Module styling.
- Slideshow Width: Width of the slideshow in pixel. Default value is 600. Basically this is the width of the images of your slideshow.
- Slideshow Height: Height of the slideshow in pixel. Default value is 300. Basically this is the height of the images of your slideshow.
- Navigation Bar Height: Height of the navigation bar in pixel. Default value is 25.
- Navigation Bar Color: Color of the navigation bar in hex-code. Default value is “cccccc”. Do not enter # with this value. Say you wish to make the navigation bar color to RED. Then add “ff0000” here (not #ff0000).
- Navigation Bar Position: Position of the navigation bar either TOP or BOTTOM. Default value is “BOTTOM”.
- Navigation Bar Transparency: Transparency of the navigation bar. Add any value from 0 to 100. 0 means no transparency, 100 means fully transparent. Default value is 70
- Transition effect of the slideshow: Choose one from three options “Fade Transition”, “Horizontal Transition” or “Vertical Transition”.
- Transition Speed: Speed of the transition in second. Default value is “1”, that means 1 second.
- Slideshow Time: Time (in second) to display an image before going to the next slide. Enter 0 to stop automatic sliding. Default value is ‘3’, that means 3 seconds
- Image Configuration:Choose how you wish to configure the image display. The first one (BASIC) is easy to configure. For advanced users the second option (ADVANCED) will give much more advanced configurable options.
- BASIC SETTINGS:
- Image Folder: Specify the path of image folder (Example: images/stories/slideshow/). Enter the relative path as shown in example.
- Link to images: If you wish to redirect the visitors to a particular url after clicking the images, then please specify the url here. (Example: http://www.yoursite.com/)
- Open link in: Choose your option to open the link in the same window or in a new window.
- ADVANCED SETTINGS:
- Image(s) Path: Specify the relative path of all your images, separated by comma. Do not add absolute path. Only add relative path. (Example: images/stories/slideshow/image1.jpg, images/stories/slideshow/image2.jpg, images/stories/slideshow/image3.jpg)
- Links to images: Specify the urls that will link your images, separated by comma. (Example: http://www.example1.com/, http://www.example2.com/, http://www.example3.com/)
- Open link in: Open the links in the same window or in a new window, separated by comma. Use from these 2 options: ‘_blank’ or ‘_self’. ‘_blank’ is to open the link in a new window. ‘_self’ is to open the link in same window. (Example: _self, _self, _blank)
- Navigation bar color: Color of the navigation bar in hex-code, separated by comma. Do not enter #. You can specify the navigation bar colors separately for each images. (Example: cccccc, efefef, ff0000)
- Navigation bar transparency: Transparency of the navigation bar, value from 0 to 100, separated by comma. 0 means no transparency, 100 means fully transparent. You can specify the navigation bar transparency separately for each images. (Example: 70, 50, 80)
- Slideshow Time: How many seconds one image will show before moving to the next slide, separated by comma. You can specify the slideshow time for each image separately. (Example: 3, 5, 4)
- BASIC SETTINGS:
Support: If you have any question/suggestion or if you wish to report any error please post it in our forum: SUPPORT FORUM LINK (Please do not forget to mention the extension name and the version)
11 thoughts on “Documentation | RSFlashion Joomla Extension”
I like your module a lot, but I noticed that my slideshow is not centered in the module on the page. I’ve tried several different positions and they all show the slide show very close to the left hand edge of the “module box” on the webpage with a wide right hand margin.
Is there a way to center the images so that the margin is the same on all sides?
It can be done by using custom CSS code. Can you please provide a test url where we can review it? Then we can suggest you the exact solution.
Is it possible to dispense with the navigation bar entirely? I would like to just shut off the navigation bar and display just the slides.
No, it is not possible to disable the navigation bar. But if you wish a simple slideshow then instead of RS-Flashion you can use RS-Simpslide.
is there the ability to sort my images.
i tried to rename them ( 1.png, 2.png…. ) but i didn’t work for me.
they will be shown randomly.
kind regards – mali
Use advanced mode and then set all image name serially as you want. This should work.
thx, works now
Getting below error suddenly, site was working properly for an year
In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
We tried to review your website but it is not opening. Please check once it is correct or not.
I followed the above. I think I get it. However, how do I route the slideshow so that it appears on the actual “article page” so that it shows on the website?
I chose the menu under which I want it on menu assignment but nothing appears on the website.
Am I missing a step?
Thanks for your patience but I am a newbie,
Please email our support team and they will surely help you. Here is the support page link: https://www.rswebsols.com/support