Social media platforms are openly accessible to everyone as most offer free sign up. Being a parent or a spouse, you must be always worried about what your children are doing over social media. You cannot simply stalk their activities as you don’t have access to their Tinder or WhatsApp accounts. These problems are giving sleepless nights to parents and spouses who fear their partner are cheating. Simply picking up their phone and checking it is not always possible. Not just personal, even business owners are concerned over the security of their company information with free-flowing content apps like WhatsApp. A mobile phone monitoring app is just what you need to address all these concerns.
The choice of a mobile monitoring app is also crucial as getting stuck with a bad one can be irritating. Don’t worry! Here is an insight into one of the best apps in this category – SpyMyFone.
SpyMyFone is among the leading web-based apps that are allowing parents to keep a track of locations of their loved ones and exercise parental control. It is easy to use, convenient app but is really powerful and useful. It works well with most of the popular Android and iOS devices. Not just parents, SpyMyFone has brought peace of mind to spouses who suspect their partner is cheating on them and many more. Whether you are a worried parent or a spouse, knowing the truth is your prime concern and this app gives you access to the person’s phone. SpyMyFone is quite different than other WhatsApp tracking apps available in the market. It is an all advanced and feature-rich app that makes phone monitoring really simple.
Recommended for you: Spyzie Review – A Parental Control App to Monitor & Track Mobile Phone.
Features of SpyMyFone
SpyMyFone monitors almost all activities of the mobile phone including –
- Maintains logs of outgoing and incoming calls.
- Access to the contact list and other details present in the contact list of the device.
- Shot text and voice messages sent through SMS.
- Real-time location tracking of the phone and maintenance of location history.
- Allows to set geo-fence and sets alerts when geo-fence is crossed.
- Spies all popular social media accounts present on the phone including Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tinder, Skype, Snapchat, and more.
- Allows managing screen time of the person using the phone.
- Screenshots can be taken manually or remotely.
- Access images, voice records, videos, and other multimedia stored on the phone.
- Allows analyzing activities of apps being used on the phone.
Before understanding how SpyMyFone can be used to spy on WhatsApp messages, it is important to understand why it is important. It is critical to know the role WhatsApp is playing in your daily life and how it can turn from a boon into a bane.
Involvement of WhatsApp in daily life
WhatsApp is the fastest-growing social media platform globally. It is not surprising to find that almost every person owning a Smartphone has the WhatsApp application and is using it. From elders to children, people from across the age group are hooked on this app. Statistics reveal that more than 65 billion messages are circulated through WhatsApp each day, and this number is growing steadily. Since the time WhatsApp was launched, there is no looking back on its acceptance and popularity among people.
Staying connected with people you know is not the only reason why people use WhatsApp. There are endless ways in which WhatsApp has changed life; it includes –
- Connecting with people – From your schoolmates to friends from college, WhatsApp has brought people together. Most WhatsApp users are part of school and college reunion groups that connects them with people they have not.
- Office communications – Not just personal, WhatsApp has become a tool for office communications too. From deadlines to urgent tasks that require action, almost all communication is done through WhatsApp. Most colleagues have workgroups on WhatsApp that make sending a message to multiple people really easy.
- Services – From grocery to medicines, WhatsApp has changed the way people shop. Simply WhatsApp the list or prescription to the vendor or shopkeeper, and they will deliver the items to your home.
- Shopping – Several businesses are using WhatsApp to showcase their range of products, new arrivals, discounts, offers, and more to their customers.
The Negative sides of WhatsApp
WhatsApp has been a boon for mobile users, but it can come with its share of problems and challenges. Due to the free flow of content, WhatsApp is also being used in ways that are affecting relationships. There is hardly any control over what a person is saying or doing over WhatsApp as it is a personal communication tool. So, compared to other social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, WhatsApp is gaining a lot of negative attention due to the following –
- Cheating – People are using the free private messaging feature of WhatsApp to cheat on their spouses. It has become really easy to stay connected by having your conversations recorded by the cellular company. People in relationships are meeting and connecting with new people using WhatsApp as traditional calls and messages can easily get you caught.
- Child predators – WhatsApp has become a hunting ground for child predators. They mostly use fake identities to connect with young children and build a relationship with them. There have been endless cases where predators then make children do illegal and unethical things, often ending in serious crimes. The predators also send these children videos that are not suitable for their age and thinking.
- Bullying – Bullying is one of the serious issues faced by students in schools and colleges. It is not surprising to find videos of bullying being freely circulated using WhatsApp. These videos can have a really bad influence on the children and severely affect the bullied child mentally, emotionally, and physically.
- Defamation – If any embarrassing video or photograph of a person goes viral on WhatsApp, it can be quite defaming. Not just celebrities, children, and adults have also been found to be victims of such incidents.
- Negative influence – Videos and photos of accidents, crimes, humiliation, and more are freely circulated on WhatsApp. These media are not just seen, people, especially children, tend to share them without understanding the effects.
- Sensitive Information – WhatsApp is being rapidly used by businesses and organizations. There have been cases where employees have leaked sensitive company information using WhatsApp. The leak has been within the company, to competitors, and other people that can affect the organization severely. Even if your employees do not leak company information, this security risk always poses a threat.
These safety and trust issues have made it important for parents, spouses, employers, and other people to have a way to spy on the WhatsApp messages of the concerned person.
SpyMyFone App & WhatsApp tracking
SpyMyFone is not just a WhatsApp spy; it is also a WhatsApp tracker. It can spy on WhatsApp messages on the target devices remotely. Once you install this app on the target device, you will be able to see all the incoming and outgoing messages. You can also access any files that have been exchanged in the chats. This WhatsApp Tracker also stores all the chat messages along with their attachments so that they can be referred to later on. It allows –
- Tracking messages exchanged on WhatsApp remotely.
- Check the time and other details related to a message.
- Get access to all images, audio files, documents, links, or any other information shared between the target device and any other number.
- Get in-depth insights into the details and activity of how the device user accesses WhatsApp.
- To capture screenshots remotely automatically and manually.
- Download the complete WhatsApp data along with the media files.
- To set alerts whenever the user of the target device contacts anyone else using WhatsApp.
- Access to all media and voice notes on the web panel.
- To search within WhatsApp conversations using keywords.
There is a common concern when it comes to WhatsApp spying. Most of the apps available in the market require you to jailbreak the target device. Also, people are concerned that the app will be visible on searches so they cannot put it without the other person knowing about it. SpyMyFone has taken care of these common concerns. The best part about this app is that it does not require jailbreaking the device to install. Also, the app is completely invisible and simply runs in the background. So, it cannot be detected using other third-party apps.
You may also like: Kinsta Review – A Managed WordPress Hosting Provider.
The Final Words
To start using SpyMyFone for accessing WhatsApp conversations with your child, spouse, or loved one, you simply need to know all WhatsApp spy features and follow the following steps –
- Go to SpyMyFone.com and click on Sign up. You can start with a free account for mobile phone monitoring.
- Choose a plan that suits your requirements for monitoring.
- You will get detailed instructions regarding installation over email.
- Get the target mobile or tablet and download and install the app.
- Set up your web dashboard and you are good to go. Start tracking the target device within minutes.
Subscribe to SpyMyFone and get access to the WhatsApp messages that have been puzzling you for so long!