RSGlassySlider is a flash based slideshow module. This is a innovative slider with replicated background. The style is smart so the entire focus is on the displayed picture. You can easily modify the dimension. The dimension of the smaller picture is also customizable from the module parameter, and you can use two different pictures for each transition, but we determined to go with the same picture, for creating a better effect. It can handle an endless number of pictures, and each picture is packed only when the individual communicates with the navigation buttons. This is a free extension. The features are:
- Customizable width, height, background color and background transparency of the slideshow.
- You can specify the main module dimension as well as the dimension of the inner highlighted images.
- Slideshow can display two different images for each transition. Or it can display one single image as main image as well as background image.
- It is also possible to manage the slideshow time.
- Slideshow can display all images from a folder. Or if you wish you can able to set individual images also.
How To Configure and Use the Module (Steps):
- Install this Module.
- Now go to “Extensions” => “Module Manager”
- Edit/Add RS-GlassySlider Module and publish it after configuring the module using the following steps listed below:
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows for individual Module styling.
- Slideshow Width: Width of the slideshow in pixel. Default value is 600. Basically this is the width of the images of your slideshow.
- Slideshow Height: Height of the slideshow in pixel. Default value is 300. Basically this is the height of the images of your slideshow.
- Inner Image Width: Width of the main inner highlighted pictures in pixel. Default value is 420.
- Inner Image Height: Height of the main inner highlighted pictures in pixel. Default value is 210.
- Background Color: Color of the background in hex-code. Default value is “ffffff”. Do not enter # with this value. Say you wish to make the navigation bar color to RED. Then add “ff0000″ here (not #ff0000).
- Background Transparency: Transparency of the background. Add any value from 0 to 100. 0 means no transparency, 100 means fully transparent. Default value is 100
- Image Configuration:Choose how you wish to configure the image display. The first one (BASIC) is easy to configure. For advanced users the second option (ADVANCED) will give much more advanced configurable options.
- BASIC SETTINGS:
- Image Folder: Specify the path of image folder (Example: images/stories/slideshow/). Enter the relative path as shown in example.
- Slide Show Time: Slide Show Time in seconds. How many seconds you image will display before moving to the next slide. Default value is 3.
- ADVANCED SETTINGS:
- Image(s) Path: Specify the relative path of all your images, separated by comma. Do not add absolute path. Only add relative path. (Example: images/stories/slideshow/image1.jpg, images/stories/slideshow/image2.jpg, images/stories/slideshow/image3.jpg)
- Slide Show Time: Slide Show Time in seconds. How many seconds you image will display before moving to the next slide. (Example: 3, 5, 4)
- Background Image(s) Path: If your background images are different from main slideshow images, only then specify the below field. Otherwise keep it blank and the main image will automatically applied in the background. Specify the relative path of all your background images, separated by comma. Do not add absolute path. Only add relative path. (Example: images/stories/slideshow/image1.jpg, images/stories/slideshow/image2.jpg)
- BASIC SETTINGS:
Support: If you have any question/suggestion or if you wish to report any error please post it to our support team: SUPPORT FORM (Please do not forget to mention the extension name and the version)
Disclosure: Some of our article may contain some sponsored or affiliate link. This means if you use any of those links and make any purchase, we will get a very small commission.