To succeed in any business, one must have total control over the functioning of one’s business. SaaS tools and applications, in this regard, have emerged as the need of the hour, since they help businesses maintain control over every aspect of their work, simplifying the way their teams’ function and stay productive.
Considering the fact that your team members have to walk through multiple altercations in a day, it is a wise decision to provide them the suitable tools and applications that can actively help them work efficiently and productively. After all, efficiency and success go hand in hand.
But finding the right tool can prove to be an uphill task, especially when there are so many options, be it to-do list apps, time management tools, or reporting software, available in the market. So, how can you find the best fit for your business?
To help you in this task here is a selective list of tools that have been handpicked for their essential functions just for you. I hope this will help you and your team foster an efficient and productive work environment.
Let’s get going with the list:
- 1. ProofHub: Project Management Software
- 2. Integromat: Platform to Connect All Your Apps
- 3. Troop Messenger: Instant Messaging Software
- 4. BuzzSumo: Create and Plan A Marketing Campaign
- 5. InMoment: Customer Experience Management Solution
- 6. Fond: Employee Rewards and Recognition Processes
- 7. Jibble: Best Time Tracking Software
- 8. Adobe Analytics: Marketing Reporting Tool
- 9. LastPass: Password Management Software
- 10. Paylocity: Human Resources Software
- To Sum Up
1. ProofHub: Project Management Software
ProofHub is a SaaS application that can help you organize, schedule, and deliver. As an automation software platform, it streamlines the way your team carries out the day to day tasks, making it easier for you to manage projects, review your team’s work, and provide feedback in real-time. Thanks to the powerful collaboration feature in this; an all-in-one SaaS project management software you can rely on it for employee management and engagement.
Key features of ProofHub include:
- Easy to use drag and drop features with Kanban boards.
- Gantt chart view shows all your tasks against your deadlines.
- View events and milestones easily with the calendar view.
- Set hierarchy and assign project managers.
- Set timers and create end-of-the-day reports.
- It allows white-labeling to make the software completely your own.
- Share files and manage reviews with comments and team discussions.
- The chat feature allows you quick back and forth along with instant file sharing.
- Highly customizable and easy to use interface.
Recommended for you: How to Choose the Right Accounting Software for SMBs?
2. Integromat: Platform to Connect All Your Apps
Integromat is another great SaaS application that will enable your team to keep all their data synced with ease. You no longer need to approach different applications for everything; Integromat comes as a savior in easing your toggling process of moving from one app to another to manage and transfer data.
Some of the greatest features of this tool include:
- Transfer and edit data with ease.
- Process files and documents in a streamlined way.
- Set a workflow and your files will move from app to app accordingly.
- It helps you save time and money.
- Presents interactive interface and useful features that are easy to access.
- Watch in real-time how this automation process works as it offers full transparency.
- Uses built-in routers.
- Full liberty of whether you want to or whether you don’t want to store data that is being transmitted.
3. Troop Messenger: Instant Messaging Software
Staying close to your team with constant communication is the key to effective team collaboration. If your main goal is to increase the productivity of your team and the efficiency of your office, collaboration is the shortest path to achieving just that. A software platform that provides you these facilities in numerous ways is Troop Messenger.
Some of the best features of this SaaS software platform include:
- Uninterrupted video calls and conferencing.
- Instant messaging and chatting.
- Share files instantaneously.
- Easy to use interface.
- Set schedules and manage projects better.
- Create groups to share ideas.
- Share files and discuss feedback.
- View and manage contacts with ease.
4. BuzzSumo: Create and Plan A Marketing Campaign
BuzzSumo is the ultimate support system for marketing teams. From creating content to running a marketing campaign, this SaaS tool has all the useful features. With effective templates and tools, it helps in marketing content that is impactful and effective. Over the years it has shown great results to its users.
The features that make BuzzSumo a reliable marketing partner are:
- Analyze content posted by the competitors.
- Analyze content that works well in the current market scenario.
- Find the best influencers to take your content’s reach to the next level.
- It generates a list of top-performing content that is very helpful.
- Search for the impact of specific keywords.
- Easy to use software for marketing teams.
- Works as a search engine for social media and the internet as a whole.
- BuzzSumo provides precise results with backlinks.
5. InMoment: Customer Experience Management Solution
InMoment is a platform for all businesses. Here you can create a place for your customers to reach your team with ease. It helps you manage feedback and responsibilities with the utmost ease. It helps keep an eye on resources and helps you deal better with your customers.
People prefer using this SaaS automation application because it has the following features:
- It works perfectly with large, enterprise-level businesses.
- Acts as an all-in-one customer experience management tool.
- It is cloud-based and SaaS which makes it very versatile.
- Create interactive leadership boards.
- Monitor employee communication.
- Get to track and work on employee loyalty.
- Track resources and conduct profitability analysis.
- Create scorecards.
- Shows changing trends in data and helps build strategies.
6. Fond: Employee Rewards and Recognition Processes
Monitoring employee performance and engagement are two different things. To keep your team motivated and inspired with the day-to-day, some employee activities must be practiced and the engagement of all should be recorded. As a leading employee rewarding and recognizing providing software, Fond shines through.
Some of its key features include:
- Easy-to-use HR solution.
- Easily redeem awards.
- Set exclusive discounts for various facilities.
- Result-driven recognition tools.
- Measure and present engagement and recognition metrics.
- It saves you a lot of time and resources.
- Create pulse surveys.
- Also, helps you establish and share goals.
7. Jibble: Best Time Tracking Software
Driving productivity is easy when time is accounted for. Time tracking SaaS applications can be very helpful to increase the accountability of your team. Building a system so that your team gets to utilize their time and resources can do wonders for your business. A great time tracking software that is both reliable and easy to use, is Jibble.
The features of Jibble that I would like to highlight are:
- Create timesheets to record time in and time out.
- Create custom reports for analysis and feedback.
- Manage timesheets you receive from all your employees.
- Receive timely notifications.
- Set daily alerts and reminders.
- Save time with quick In/Out commands to switch between apps.
- Keep track of which employee is working on what.
8. Adobe Analytics: Marketing Reporting Tool
Adobe Analytics helps you keep tabs on your team to make a real change in your workflow. For excellent results, you need to be aware of how much work gets done at your office in a day. Accountability leads to encouragement and motivation leads to motivation. Therefore, this is one of the best reporting tools for marketing teams out there.
The key features of Adobe Analytics are:
- Measure web traffic effectively.
- Check all kinds of activity on your website.
- Create and compare statistics with ease.
- Build and analyze metrics.
- Automation tool for creating descriptive and interactive reports.
- Integrate and sync data with CRMs and dashboards that your company uses.
- Categorize by recording locations, languages, and activity.
9. LastPass: Password Management Software
If you are managing a team that uses multiple software platforms, they must need a support system that can store and manage your passwords for those tools. One of the most secure SaaS applications that can help you with the same is LastPass.
Some of the features that make this tool stand out are:
- Password storage system for all kinds of software platforms.
- Makes logging in easy.
- Safely store passwords with additional notes.
- Share these passwords and notes with anyone on a secure channel.
- Sync passwords on all the different devices you use.
10. Paylocity: Human Resources Software
Paylocity is a very useful SaaS platform for the human resources department at your office. Administering all that goes on in your office is tough. Therefore, the HR department is responsible for most of the employee issues. Paylocity comes in handy because of its analytical and statistical metrics.
Key features of this SaaS application platform include:
- Tracking and managing payroll.
- Visiting and controlling all core HR activities.
- Administering all the benefits that can be provided.
- Synced on all kinds of devices.
- Manage the working hours and attendance.
- Administer employee talent and categorize teams.
- Build custom reports on tax services.
- Work with numerous payroll templates for new hires.
- Give the team access to their personal information and company agreements.
You may also like: Should You Opt for Antivirus Software or a VPN? Let’s Find Out!
To Sum Up
Using a SaaS software platform for your business can provide your team with the versatility, stability, and flexibility that it requires to function productively. These applications are known to speed up your process and are regularly updated. You don’t have to worry about being left behind over the course of time.
I’d like to conclude this post by saying that automation tools are the key to unlock your team’s productivity. Therefore, I hope the tools mentioned above help you with managing your teams, projects, and time better.
This article is written by Vartika Kashyap. Vartika is the Chief Marketing Officer at ProofHub, a project management software. She has been one of the LinkedIn Top Voices in 2016, 2017, and 2018. She is also a contributor at Business.com, The Next Web, YourStory, and Huffington, among others. Her articles mainly revolve around productivity and leadership.
Disclosure: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; this means each time you make a purchase, we get a small commission. However, the input we produce is reliable; we always handpick and review all information before publishing it on our website. We can ensure you will always get genuine as well as valuable knowledge and resources.