Are you searching for Lenses for your Digital SLR Camera (DSLR)? Looking to purchase a new one for you? Or planning to gift your loved one? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are listing the Top 10 Bestselling Lenses for your Digital SLR Camera. Review the list. Hopefully, you will find the best match to buy your desired one.
This list is updated daily, so you will always get the current updated rank & market report. Each listing displays the ‘Product name’, ‘Product image’, ‘Current ranking’, ‘Average customer rating’, ‘Buy now price’, ‘Last updated time’ as well as the ‘Buy now button’ to purchase the product from Amazon.
Please check the list below. If you find this list interesting & useful, please do not forget to spread the word to your family & friends. You are welcome to share it on your social profiles.
Top 10 Bestselling Lenses for your Digital SLR Camera
*This list is updated daily. So if you wish to watch the market trends about how the product ranking is changing, just bookmark this page and check this page time-to-time to get the latest ranking report.
Also, feel free to use the comment form below to share your thoughts, ideas, review, and/or experience with our community. We will be glad to publish your comments.
You are also welcome to share this article on your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or any other social platforms of your choice. For your simplicity, there are also some easy sharing buttons available at the end of this article.
We tried to make this article useful to you. We are hoping you liked this article and collected some useful information from it. Wishing you all the best on your new purchase.
1. Generic 58mmwideangle (Extreme Electronics)
- Product name: 58MM 0.43x Extreme Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras.
- Brand: Generic.
- Manufacturer: Extreme Electronics.
- Part Number: 58mmwideangle.
2. Meike Meike 85mm F1.8 STM Nikon Z Mount Lens (HK Meike, MK-8518FFSTM-Z)
- Product name: Meike 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Medium Telephoto STM Stepping Motor Full Frame Portrait Lens Compatible with Nikon Z Mount Cameras Z50, Z5, Z6, Z7, Z6II, Z7II, Z9, Z30, Z fc.
- Brand: Meike.
- Manufacturer: HK Meike.
- Part Number: MK-8518FFSTM-Z.
- Model Number: Meike 85mm F1.8 STM Nikon Z Mount Lens.
3. Xuan XLENS3010 (XuanLens)
- Product name: RF Mount Pancake Lens Free Focus 30mm F10 Street Photography Compatible with RF Mount Cameras(R5 R6 RP ).
- Brand: Xuan.
- Manufacturer: XuanLens.
- Part Number: XLENS3010.
4. Neewer 10102158
- Product name: NEEWER 40.5mm HD Wide Angle Lens Compatible with Sony ZV-1F ZV-E10 A5000 A6000, 2 in 1 18mm Wide Angle & 10x Macro Additional Lens with Extension Tube, Bayonet Mount Lens Adapter (LS-30, Black).
- Brand: Neewer.
- Part Number: 10102158.
- Model Number: 10102158.
5. Neewer 10102552
- Product name: NEEWER 55mm 0.43X HD 2 in 1 Wide Angle & Macro Lens, Ultra Wide Angle Lens with 18mm Focal Length Compatible with Canon EOS M5 M6 M50 Mark II R7 Sony ZV-E10 A6400 A7 IV Nikon D750 D850 D5600, LS-20.
- Brand: Neewer.
- Part Number: 10102552.
- Model Number: 10102552.
6. Acouto Acoutos20rfz6kqu
- Product name: 2X Camera Lens for 37mm Mount Camera, 2X Magnification High Definition Converter Telephoto Lens.
- Brand: Acouto.
- Part Number: Acoutos20rfz6kqu.
- Model Number: Acoutos20rfz6kqu.
7. Canon 6128C002 (Canon USA)
- Product name: Canon RF28mm F2.8 STM Lens, RF Mount, Wide-Angle, for Full-Frame Cameras.
- Brand: Canon.
- Manufacturer: Canon USA.
- Part Number: 6128C002.
- Model Number: 6128C002.
8. WIMBERLEY AP-501
- Product name: Wimberley AP-501 Replacement Lens Foot for Nikon Z S-line 70-200 f2.8, 100-400 f4.5-5.6, 400 f4.5 - Arca-Swiss Style - Made in USA.
- Brand: WIMBERLEY.
- Model Number: AP-501.
9. HOLGA HLA_60mm f/8_CNN
- Product name: Holga 60mm f/8 Lens for Canon DSLR (Black).
- Brand: HOLGA.
- Part Number: HLA_60mm f/8_CNN.
- Model Number: HLA_60mm f/8_CNN.
10. TTARTISAN 27mm F2.8 (TTartisan 27mm F2.8, TTartisan 27mm F2.8)
- Product name: TTARTISAN 27mm F2.8 Autofocus Lens, Compatible with Fuji X-Mount Cameras XS10 X-A5 X-A7 X-M1 X-M2 X-E4 X-T1 X-T10 X-T2 X-T20 X-T3 X-T4 X-T100 X-T200 X-T30 X-Pro1 X-Pro2 X-Pro3 X-E1, Black.
- Brand: TTARTISAN.
- Manufacturer: TTartisan 27mm F2.8.
- Part Number: TTartisan 27mm F2.8.
- Model Number: 27mm F2.8.
You may like: How to Use a DSLR Camera – The Ultimate Guide (Infographic).
10 things to consider before choosing your perfect Digital SLR Camera Lenses
A camera lens or the photographic lens is the most important part of the camera. In any kind of photography, the usage of the right lens is very important, as the right lens leads to a perfect shot. You should first know your photography requirements before spending thousands of bucks on a camera lens, as not every lens works for everyone. Picking the right lens may be a daunting task. But the following 10 points will help you in choosing a perfect camera lens.
1. Choose according to your requirement
Everybody has a different niche of photography, so the type of lenses required will also be different. For example, if you like to click portraits, street photography, wedding photography, or sports photography then you should spend on prime lenses, similarly, if you are into landscape photography or travel photography then a wide-angle or a fish-eye lens will be perfect for you. So have full knowledge about the different lenses and their uses before spending your hard-earned money.
2. Focal length
It is the distance measured in mm, from the center of the lens to the sensor, when the focus is on the subject. Always remember the thumb rule: the higher the focal length more the lens will be zoomed. There are different types of focal length lenses, used for different purposes; all you have to do is choose the correct lens according to your need. Here is a list of lenses in ascending order of their focal length; ultra-wide-angle (14-24mm), wide-angle (24-35mm), standard (35-70mm), short telephoto (70-105mm), telephoto (105-300mm).
3. Zoom or Prime
Prime lenses are smaller and lighter in size, as compared to zoom lenses. Prime lenses allow you to incorporate brightness, tweak, and correct the errors in the shot. Whereas zoom lenses are best if reaching up to the object is your main priority. Both prime and zoom lens have their pros and cons and each of these lenses is used for different photography needs, so choose what fulfills your needs.
A circular hole in the lens through which light enters the camera is referred to as an aperture. The photographer can change the size of the aperture to control how much light is gathered by the sensor. If you usually click photos in low light or of fast-moving objects, then you should purchase the lens with a wider aperture that will also offer you a fast shutter speed.
5. Image stabilization
If you are clicking pictures of fast-moving objects, in low light and with a camera with slow shutter speed, then it is obvious that your pictures may be blurry. Many companies incorporate anti-shake systems to counterbalance this effect. This image stabilization feature is very useful, so definitely purchase a lens with such a feature.
This is another important feature of the camera lens. This feature may be available in the lens or the camera itself. The photographer can switch between autofocus and manual focus according to the need.
7. Lens mount
We would suggest you visit a store and buy lenses for your camera and don’t forget to take your camera along with you, as different brands have different mounting systems. So, try on some different lenses and purchase the one that perfectly fits your camera.
8. Sensor type
Sensor size is also an important point to consider, as different manufacturers manufacture cameras with different sensor sizes, so you should always buy a lens that is compatible with the sensor of your camera. Two main sensors are; full-frame and crop sensor.
9. Color refractive correction
Photography is entirely a game of light. The light blends differently with different colors so it is a headache for lens manufacturers, to manufacture such a lens that it doesn’t lead to color blend. To counterbalance this effect, lenses are now manufactured by using low-dispersion glass, so check the glass before buying.
This is another error of the camera lens that leads to the bending of straight lines toward the edges. Make sure to buy a lens that is free from distortion errors.
You may also like: Why Do We Love Leica Cameras? Let’s Find Out the Pros & Cons!
Purchase the right lens that suits your photography requirements, as it will improve the physical quality of your photographs, and an accurate lens may turn your photographs from amateurish to professional. Some best camera lens manufacturing brands are; Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Pentax.