Are you searching for Computer Monitors? Looking to purchase a new one for you? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are listing the Top 10 Best Selling Computer Monitors. Review the list. Hopefully, you will find the best match to buy your desired one.
This list is updated daily, so you will always get the current updated rank & market report. Each listing displays the ‘Product name’, ‘Product image’, ‘Current ranking’, ‘Average customer rating’, ‘Buy now price’, ‘Last updated time’ as well as the ‘Buy now button’ to purchase the product from Amazon.
Please check the list below. If you find this list is interesting & useful, please do not forget to spread the words to your family & friends. You are welcome to share it on your social profiles.
*Are you new to Computer Monitors? Please visit the wiki page. Looking for a desktop PC? Check here.
Monitor Buying Guide: 10 Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Perfect Monitor
The monitor is often referred to as the soul of the pc, the right display is very important for editing, gaming, viewing, or surfing. If you don’t have a perfect monitor for your pc, then your experience while working will be quite lackluster. There are different types of monitors from different brands present in the market, and each of them is used for a particular purpose so purchase only after looking at all the features and specs.
These 10 points mentioned below will help you to choose your perfect monitor.
Different brands offer different specs in their monitors with different price ranges. As the features of the monitor keep on increasing, the price also increases. A basic monitor for general use with not so many features is the cheapest, whereas a monitor with large screens, higher resolutions, and top-notch features which are used for professional purposes are the most expensive. So, decide your budget according to your purpose of using the monitor.
Purpose of the Monitor
Not every monitor you purchase will serve your purpose. On a broad classification, computer monitors may be used for general/ business purposes, editing/ professional purpose, or gaming. Each monitor comes with different integrated technologies and physical features. So, choose such a monitor that will fulfill your purpose.
Monitors with large size screens are ideal for editing and gaming purposes. Monitor sizes range from 20 inches to 70 inches. The bigger the screen size, the bigger will be the price of the monitor. So, choose a monitor that fits your desk space and budget.
Resolutions of the Monitor
Resolutions are referred to as the no. of pixels that a monitor can display. Always remember the thumb rule: the higher the resolutions better will be the picture quality, and more information will be displayed on the screen. The resolutions will keep on increasing as you move from HD to 8K Ultra HD.
While purchasing a monitor you should compare some features between different models such as their color contrast, brightness, gloss, and matte screens, touch screen interface, adjustable height, rotatable or not, speakers, adaptive syncing, picture settings, and viewing modes.
Monitor Refresh Rates
If you are buying a monitor for gaming purposes then you should check the refresh rate offered by the brand. This feature tells how often the computer refreshes images on the screen. The basic refresh rate is 60 hertz; you shouldn’t purchase a monitor with a refresh rate below this.
Response time means how quickly the monitor panel can change from the previous picture to the next picture. If the response time is slow then you will be able to see the shadow of the last picture. Buy a monitor with a response time of less than 4ms, if you don’t want this to happen.
LCD vs LED
There is a difference between LCD and LED technology of monitors, you should be aware of their factors before purchasing them as it will determine your budget and the end-goal or purpose for which you are buying. Both these technologies have liquid filled in between two pieces of glass, but the hardware used in them is different. LCDs use fluorescent lamps whereas LEDs use light-emitting diodes, both technologies have their pros and cons.
While purchasing a monitor, remember to check the no. of video connectors or important ports available on the monitor. The most important video connectors are the display port, DVI, HDMI, and VGA. All these connectors have their pros and cons but the best of all is the display port.
Monitor Panel Types
Another important aspect that should be taken into consideration while buying an LCD monitor is the type of panel that will be able to fulfill your purpose. There are three different types of panels: Twisted-nematic (TN) which are cheapest in terms of price and are suitable for gaming, Vertical Alignment (VA) this is an average type of panel and is best for general use and last is In-plane switching (IPS) which is the most expensive and the best panel and is used for professional purposes.
You may like: 13 Interesting Tips to Reduce Lag or Latency for Gaming.
Top 10 Best Selling Computer Monitors
*This list is updated daily. So if you wish to watch the market trends about how the product ranking is changing, just bookmark this page and check this page time-to-time to get the latest ranking report.
Also, feel free to use the comment form below to share your thoughts, ideas, review, and/or experience with our community. We will be glad to publish your comments.
You are also welcome to share this article on your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or any other social platforms of your choice. For your simplicity, there are also some easy sharing buttons available at the end of this article.
We tried to make this article useful to you. We are hoping you liked this article and collected some useful information from it. Wishing you all the best on your new purchase.
1. AOC 24G15N
- Product name: AOC 24G15N 24" Gaming Monitor, Full HD 1920x1080, 180Hz 1ms, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Display Port, Adaptive-Sync, 3-Sided Frameless, HDR Ready, Console Gaming Ready, 3-Year Zero-Bright-Dot.
- Brand: AOC.
- Sales Rank: 1295.
- Part Number: 24G15N.
- Model Number: 24G15N.
2. Sceptre E248W-FW100T (e-Sceptre)
- Product name: Sceptre New 24-inch Gaming Monitor 100Hz 1ms DisplayPort HDMI x2 100% sRGB AMD FreeSync Build-in Speakers, Eye Care Frameless Machine Black 2024 (E248W-FW100T).
- Brand: Sceptre.
- Manufacturer: e-Sceptre.
- Sales Rank: 1297.
- Part Number: E248W-FW100T.
- Model Number: E248W-FW100T.
3. ARZOPA Z1FC
- Product name: ARZOPA 16.1'' 144Hz Portable Gaming Monitor, 100% sRGB 1080P FHD Kickstand Portable Monitor with HDR, Ultra Slim, Eye Care, External Second Screen for Laptop, PC, PS5, Mac, Xbox, Switch-Z1FC.
- Brand: ARZOPA.
- Sales Rank: 3380.
- Model Number: Z1FC.
4. Gawfolk GF240A
- Product name: Gawfolk 25 Inch Gaming Monitor, 144hz/180hz Computer Monitor FHD 1080P PC Monitors,Frameless Curved Monitors VA,sRGB 100%, DisplayPort, HDMI,Eye Care, Wall Mount Compatible (Black).
- Brand: Gawfolk.
- Sales Rank: 4551.
- Part Number: GF240A.
- Model Number: GF240A.
5. acer UM.QS2AA.E05
- Product name: Acer SH242Y Ebmihx 23.8" FHD 1920x1080 Home Office Ultra-Thin IPS Computer Monitor AMD FreeSync 100Hz Zero Frame Height/Swivel/Tilt Adjustable Stand Built-in Speakers HDMI 1.4 & VGA Port.
- Brand: acer.
- Sales Rank: 1282.
- Part Number: UM.QS2AA.E05.
- Model Number: UM.QS2AA.E05.
6. KTC H24V13
- Product name: KTC 24 inch Monitor - 1080P Monitor, 100Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor with HDR10,VESA Mountable, Adjustable Tilt, ZeroFrame Design, HDMI,VGA,Earphone Ports, PC Monitor Work Monitor for Office.
- Brand: KTC.
- Sales Rank: 10772.
- Model Number: H24V13.
- Product name: FICIHP Triple Portable Monitor for Laptop 14”,Triple Screen Laptop Monitor 1080P FHD IPS with Type-C/HDMI/USB-A, Plug-Play Laptop Monitor Screen Extender for 13-16" Laptop, Supports Wins/Mac/Android/.
- Brand: FICIHP.
- Sales Rank: 7647.
8. KOORUI 27E6C
- Product name: KOORUI Curved 27 Inch Gaming Monitor, Full HD 1080p R1800 165Hz VA Computer Monitor, 90% DCI-P3, Built-in Adaptive Sync, 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 1.4, Eye Care, VESA Compatible, Black 27E6C.
- Brand: KOORUI.
- Sales Rank: 2051.
- Model Number: 27E6C.
9. AZDelivery ASDIOFJ2 (3x OLED Display)
- Product name: AZDelivery I2C 0.96-inch OLED Display - Compatible with Arduino SSD1306 & Raspberry Pi - Set of 3 - 128x64 Pixels IIC 3.3V 5V White Character Screen Module.
- Brand: AZDelivery.
- Part Number: 3x OLED Display.
- Model Number: ASDIOFJ2.
10. KOORUI 24E3
- Product name: KOORUI 24 Inch Gaming Monitor, 165Hz IPS 1080p 1ms Adaptive Sync, Frameless, HDMI, DisplayPort, Tilt Adjustable, Eye Care, VESA Wall Mount， Black.
- Brand: KOORUI.
- Sales Rank: 3920.
- Part Number: 24E3.
- Model Number: 24E3.
You may also like: Computer Buying Guide: Top 10 Best Selling All-in-One Desktops.
Choosing a perfect monitor for your pc is not a science, all you have to do is study all the pros and cons of the various specs and features carefully and then choose the monitor that can fulfill all your needs. The monitor you use for your pc will influence your overall working experience, so go through the above points carefully before your purchase.