We are currently accepting good quality articles for our website. If you are a web designer or web developer or from any technological background, or even if you are a technical writer, you can submit your article to our website.
For each article you submit, we will publish a short “Author Bio” section at the end of every article. On that section you can introduce yourself as the author of the post. In your author bio, you are welcome to add links of your Website, Facebook profile, Twitter profile, Google+ profile & LinkedIn profile. But please note, your links will be appear as No-Follow links.
NOTE: However if the ‘Domain Authority‘ of your website is 75 or higher, then you can request for a Do-Follow link.
We love informative article that can help our readers. Also please ensure your article is related to our website. Otherwise we can not able to approve the article. To know more about article topics, categories and keywords please review our Archives and Sitemap page. Please check our website’s previous article to understand about our website more. This will help you to write a suitable article that we can easily approve. Also please maintain the following guidelines for the article:
Article Submission Guidelines:
Using of the following guidelines are very important for getting your article(s) approved quickly. Please check all points thoroughly before submitting your article(s).
- 01. “Article” should be fresh and 100% Unique. It should pass the CopyScape Premium test.
- 02. “Article Title” should NOT longer than 70 characters (including spaces & special characters).
- 03. “Article Body” should contain at least 700 words. We are only accepting article with 700+ words.
- 04. “Article Content” should be related to our website content. Any non-relevant article will be rejected.
- 05. “Article Body” may contain one or more relevant external link within it. But we can not guarantee you that we will publish those links. Our moderators will review the links and if they find suitable then they will publish those links. Otherwise they can remove those links from the article. Also they can add any related links of their own if needed.
- 06. You are allowed to suggest up to 5 Keywords for the article.
- 07. Using “Images” (article related) in the article body is highly recommended. But please make sure the width of any image should NOT exceed 660 pixel. Images should be in “*.JPEG“, “*.JPG“, “*.PNG” or “*.GIF” format. No animated images please.
- 08. Along with the article please do not forget to send us the “Author Information” like “Author Name“, “Short Author Bio” and “Author’s Website URL“. You can also send links of your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn profiles. The guidelines are written below.
- 09. “Author Name” should NOT exceed 25 characters (including spaces).
- 10. “Short Author Bio” should NOT exceed 50 words.
- 11. “Author’s Website URL” – This is a No-Follow link. This link will display along with the author bio. Please make sure this link is NOT related to any adult or illegal website. If the ‘Domain Authority’ of your website is 75 or higher, then you can request for a Do-Follow link.
- 12. Except the “Author’s Website URL“, you can also send links of your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn profiles.
- 13. You can send the article(s) in “*.DOC“, “*.DOCX“, “*.TXT” or “*.RTF” format.
- 14. Once your article is approved and published in our website, you CAN NOT able to Re-Publish the same article in any other website or blog. If we disapprove your article and not publish it in our website, then you can publish it in any other website or blog.
Submit Your Article:
Once your article is ready as per our above mentioned guidelines please send the article to webmaster[@]rswebsols[.]com . Please ensure your e-mail should contain “Article Title“, “Article Body“, “Images for the Article“, “Keyword Suggestion“, “Author Name“, “Short Author Bio“, “Author’s Website URL” & “Link of your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn profile“.
If you need any other information or guidelines feel free to contact us anytime. Please email us at webmaster[@]rswebsols[.]com.