Rich Internet applications are highly interactive in nature as they enable users to complete tasks quickly and accurately, access information more easily. Rich data visualization helps in making better decision. So RIA can drive increased ROI (Return On Investment).
Flex is a powerful, open source framework or software development kit; which is freely available on the web. Adobe Flex is better than flash as it based on Adobe flash platform. Adobe Flex is used for the development and deployment of cross-platform Rich Internet Applications. So using Adobe Flex, developers can produce highly productive applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, operating systems and browsers. Flex applications can be built using only the free Flex SDK, Adobe Flash Builder software that can accelerate development through features including intelligent coding, interactive step-through debugging, and visual design of the user interface layout.
Benefits of Adobe Flex applications:
Development of web applications using Adobe Flex is good for developers as well as businesses. Below are some points that make clear this statement. First of all benefits to developers using Flex:
- It accelerates development as developers can reuse code.
- It assists flexible development and provides visual development environment for applications on multiple platforms.
- Developers can easily build highly interactive web applications.
- Adobe AIR uses the same proven, cost-effective technologies used to build web applications, so development and deployment are rapid and low risk.
Now we will see how Adobe Flex applications are good for Business point of view:
- Adobe AIR offers an exciting new way to engage customers with innovative, branded applications, without requiring changes to existing technology or processes.
- With the Adobe AIR runtime, businesses can deliver branded rich Internet applications (RIAs) outside the browser that give them a closer connection to their customer.
- By using Adobe AIR as part of RIA strategy, businesses can boost productivity, extend their market reach, enhance customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, lower costs, and increase profits.
Disclosure: Some of our article may contain some sponsored or affiliate link. This means if you use any of those links and make any purchase, we will get a very small commission.