Looking for ways to leverage your marketing efforts? Why not try implementing influencers into your marketing strategy? Influencer marketing has recently been adopted by marketers across the globe in order to achieve their goals more effectively. There’s a good reason for this. Whether it’s with lead generation, boosting conversions, or gaining more loyal customers; influencer marketing has shown to be beneficial in improving all these aspects.
Facts behind influencer marketing and its benefits
If you’re skeptical about these claims, you might want to check out the findings of studies related to influencer marketing. The Launchmetrics study, for instance, has shown that at least 69% of marketers have been able to use it effectively as a marketing channel. Take a look at some other interesting facts from the study:
- This helps you gain more visibility by exposing your brand to a large audience. In fact, 93% of marketers say that this marketing channel has effectively helped them raise brand awareness.
- This helps you turn your customers into loyal fans by spreading your brand message through a trusted source. 76% of marketers say that this marketing channel has been able to help them boost the loyalty of their customers.
- This helps you in gaining the interest of your audience, turning them into valuable leads. 75% of marketers say that this fact is true as the marketing channel has helped them generate more leads.
Possible challenges to overcome
While being highly effective, influencer marketing is just like any other marketing channel in that it has certain challenges marketers will need to overcome in order to succeed. The previously-cited Launchmetrics study was also able to find some of the biggest challenges involved in influencer marketing. Learning about these challenges can make it easier for you to overcome them. Here are the main challenges you’ll need to be prepared for:
- Identifying the right influencers is the biggest challenge according to 75% of marketers
- Next comes finding the right engagement tactics, as vouched for by 69% of marketers
- The third biggest challenge is measuring the performance of campaigns, which 53% of marketers are struggling with
Is Influencer Marketing the Future of Marketing? (Infographic)
This infographic is submitted by Shane Barker. He is a digital marketing consultant that specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities. Follow him: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn.