Are you searching for Computer Document Scanners? Looking to purchase a new one for you? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are listing the Top 10 Best Selling Computer Document Scanners. Review the list. Hopefully, you will find the best match to buy your desired one.
This list is updated daily, so you will always get the current updated rank & market report. Each listing displays the ‘Product name’, ‘Product image’, ‘Current ranking’, ‘Average customer rating’, ‘Buy now price’, ‘Last updated time’ as well as the ‘Buy now button’ to purchase the product from Amazon.
Please check the list below. If you find this list is interesting & useful, please do not forget to spread the word to your family & friends. You are welcome to share it on your social profiles.
*Are you new to Computer Scanners? Please visit wiki page. Looking for Laser Printer? Check here.
10 Things to consider before choosing your perfect computer document scanner
Is your office going paperless? We can hardly exaggerate the need and value that a Computer Document Scanner brings to your office or home. A Computer Document Scanner converts paper into electronic format, which is both, searchable and editable. However, there are various scanners out there, and zeroing on the perfect Computer Document Scanner involves reviewing your business needs and knowing the types of scanners available in the market. Here’s a Computer Document Scanners guide that will reveal the 10 Things to Consider before choosing your perfect Computer Document Scanner.
1. Scanner type
A flatbed scanner is common in offices and also the most popular. However, if you want automated document scanning, you might have to go for a sheetfed scanner. A flatbed scanner requires maximum manual effort compared to a sheetfed scanner. Also decide on what type of documents you need to scan e.g., paper sheets, photographs, slides.
2. Document feeder
If you want to scan photos, albums, books, then you will require a flatbed scanner. But if you require scanning A4 papers, two-side scanning, then sheetfed scanners are best for you. You may go for overhead scanners if you want to scan brochures, manuscripts, reports.
3. Document size
What is the type of paper you want to scan? A4 is the most common, but and if your scanner accepts A3 paper then it will also scan an A4 paper. Legal paper size is used by law firms whereas A4 is universally paper size in most offices. The letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) is also used by most businesses.
If you want to scan photos or albums then you may have to buy a scanner with 2000 dpi or higher. But for normal documents, 600 dpi scanners will be sufficient. A 600 dpi to 1200 dpi scanner is common in every office. If you are working with graphs and charts, then you will need a 1200 dpi scanner.
The speed at which a scanner scans a paper is also a relevant factor. Fast scanners with greater ppm (page per minute) will cost more. Duplex scanners will be faster as they will scan both sides of the paper. If you need to scan a high volume of paper, then you can go for a sheetfed scanner with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
6. One side or two sides
Simplex scanners only scan one side of a page in one pass, while Duplex scanners scan both sides of the paper in one pass. Duplex scanners are more economical, but their scans have more resolution and therefore can be slow.
Do you want the entire network to access the scanner or do you need just one computer to access the scanner? This is also a thing to consider while buying a scanner. Also, you should consider whether it has wireless connectivity via WiFi, USB, or sends scan images to a cloud network.
8. Multifunction scanner
Do you need to frequently take copies of your scanned documents? Or do you need to fax it to other parties? If yes, then, instead of buying a separate copier or fax machine, it makes sense to buy a scanner with copier, fax, and printer functions. It is more economical and cuts down on costs.
9. Software compatibility
You should check whether your scanner supports Windows OS or macOS. You should also check the versions which it supports. Or check if the scanner supports OCR or ICR technology. You should also check supporting drivers, output types, or fingerprint or barcode scanning abilities. Enhanced software enables features like double feeds, deleting blank pages, Metadata values, or whether the scanner supports an application.
10. Business cards
You will need special scanners to scan thick documents like business cards or ID cards. You will require portable or handheld scanners for this type of scanning. Such scanners also come with an app for Windows or Mac.
Recommended for you: How 3D Printer Works? The Practical Uses of 3D Printers!
Top 10 best selling computer document scanners
*This list is updated daily. So if you wish to watch the market trends about how the product ranking is changing, just bookmark this page and check this page time-to-time to get the latest ranking report.
Also feel free to use the comment form below to share your thoughts, ideas, reviews, and/or experiences with our community. We will be glad to publish your comments.
You are also welcome to share this article on your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or on any other social platforms of your choice. For your simplicity, there are also some easy sharing buttons available at the end of this article.
We tried to make this article useful to you. We are hoping you liked this article and collected some useful information from it. Wishing you all the best with your new purchase.
1. ScanSnap PA03770-B675 (PFU Limited)
- Product name: ScanSnap iX1600 Receipt Edition Color Duplex Invoice Document Scanner for Mac and PC Works with QuickBooks Online, Black.
- Brand: ScanSnap.
- Manufacturer: PFU Limited.
- Sales Rank: 1044.
- Part Number: PA03770-B675.
- Model Number: PA03770-B675.
2. Epson B11B272202
- Product name: Epson Workforce ES-C220 Compact Desktop Document Scanner with 2-Sided Scanning and Auto Document Feeder (ADF) for PC and Mac.
- Brand: Epson.
- Sales Rank: 5790.
- Part Number: B11B272202.
- Model Number: B11B272202.
3. XMAOLV VTR7300
- Product name: Scanner Pen | Orcam Reader Pen | Scan Reader Pen for Dyslexia | Pen to Text | Text to Speech | Wireless Standalone | LCD Touchscreen | Wi-Fi Connectio.
- Brand: XMAOLV.
- Sales Rank: 75179.
- Part Number: VTR7300.
- Model Number: VTR7300.
4. CZUR CZUR ET-SERIES
- Product name: CZUR ET16 Plus Advanced Book & Document Scanner, 2nd Gen Auto-Flatten&Deskew Tech, 16MP Camera, Capture A3, 186 Languages OCR, Convert to PDF/Searchable PDF/Word/Tiff/Excel, Run On Windows&MacOS.
- Brand: CZUR.
- Sales Rank: 170630.
- Part Number: CZUR ET-SERIES.
5. Epson B11B270202
- Product name: Epson RapidReceipt RR-400W Wireless Duplex Compact Desktop Receipt and Document Scanner with Included Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac and Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Brand: Epson.
- Sales Rank: 2956.
- Part Number: B11B270202.
- Model Number: B11B270202.
6. Canon 4229C009
- Product name: Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner Receipt Edition, for PC and Mac, Scan & Extract Data to QuickBooks Online, Color Duplex Scanning, Auto Document Feeder, Easy Setup for Office Or Home Use.
- Brand: Canon.
- Sales Rank: 5638.
- Part Number: 4229C009.
- Model Number: 4229C009.
7. XANAD ZDXTDMJ370US
- Product name: XANAD Hard Case for Brother ADS-1700W / ADS-1200 / ADS-1250W Wireless Document Scanner - Carrying Storage Bag.
- Brand: XANAD.
- Part Number: ZDXTDMJ370US.
- Model Number: ZDXTDMJ370US.
8. CZUR 1400A3
- Product name: CZUR Shine Surface Pro Professional Document Scanner, 16MP Document Camera + 2MP Webcam+ Working Surface, A3 Book Scanner for Computer/Laptop, 180+ Languages OCR, Fast Scan 1s/Page, for PC/Mac.
- Brand: CZUR.
- Sales Rank: 74027.
- Part Number: 1400A3.
9. CZUR ET Series
- Product name: CZUR ET24 Pro Professional Book Scanner, 24MP Document Camera, 3rd Gen Auto-Flatten & Deskew Tech, A3 Document Scanner, 180+ Languages OCR, Support HDMI, for Windows/MacOS/Linux.
- Brand: CZUR.
- Sales Rank: 3852.
- Part Number: ET Series.
10. LTGEM CS1400
- Product name: LTGEM Hard Case for Epson Workforce ES-200 / ES-300W Portable Document Scanner - Travel Protective Carrying Storage Bag.
- Brand: LTGEM.
- Sales Rank: 89881.
- Part Number: CS1400.
- Model Number: CS1400.
You may also like: Top 10 Best Antivirus / Internet Security Software.
Ultimately the Computer Document Scanner you buy should be able to perform the task and should be user-friendly. The above points, broadly, should be considered and will act as a guide for you to buy the best document scanner.