RocketTheme released their Zephyr – August 2010 Template. Zephyr, the Template Club release, features an impressive assortment of stylistic tools, ranging from its completely Transparent Base, to an extensive array of Color Chooser controls. The template is the first to offer MegaMenu functionality for the Fusion Menu, with Grouped Child Items and Inline Modules as its most noticeable features.
Built with the Gantry Framework, powerful features such as the 960 Grid System, iPhone Support, Smart Loading and many others are standard features by default with the Zephyr template, making it truly versatile and flexible.
NOTICE: Zephyr is a Joomla 1.5 only template.
Features of the Template
- Gantry Framework
- Transparent Design
- Color Chooser with 12 Preset Styles
- Fusion with MegaMenu, and Splitmenu
- Custom Typography & JS Form Styling
- 68 Module Positions
- 24 Module Variations – 72 Combo Possibilities
- RocketTheme Extensions Styling
- 3rd Party Extensions Compatibility Styling
- FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
- Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
- Template RTL Support
- W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
Template Screenshots:NOTE: Gantry v3.0.7+ is required for Zephyr to work correctly. For more details on the Gantry Framework, please visit its Feature Page on the Zephyr Demo.
Transparent Design & Color Chooser
Transparency lays at the heart of the Zephyr template, with the entire theme being developed around it. Every structural image is transparent to allow background colors to bleed through seamlessly.
Color Chooser is a Gantry-Admin based control interface which, through simple controls, allows you to change all color and style elements of the template, such as text and background color.
Access the Color Chooser from Admin → Extensions → Template Manager → rt_zephyr_j15 → Settings
- Utility: Select the Overlay type.
- Body, Main, Navigation, Showcase, Feature, Bottom & Footer: Control the Background, Overlay, Text and Link Colors.
- Header: Choose the Background, Text and Link Colors.
Fusion with MegaMenu
- Triple/Quad Column Modes: Have up to 4 columns in the Fusion dropdowns.
- Child Items Menu Grouping: Group child menu items inline with its parent.
- Column Width Control: Set the total, as well as individual column widths.
- Load Modules / Positions: Place modules or positions within the dropdown columns.
NOTICE: The latest version of RokNavMenu is required for the Zephyr Menu to work.
Third Party Extensions Compatibility Styling
Zephyr has compatibility styling for 5 major third party extensions: JomSocial, Tienda,Virtuemart, K2 and JComments.
The extensions will not be included in the RocketLauncher package, but can be download / purchased from the developers of each extension, and installed. Remember to activate Third Party Styling in Admin → Extensions → Template Manager → rt_zephyr_j15 → Advanced
Disclosure: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; this means each time you make a purchase, we get a small commission. However, the input we produce is reliable; we always handpick and review all information before publishing it on our website. We can ensure you will always get genuine as well as valuable knowledge and resources.