Extension Name: RS-Flashion | From: xristina
xristina: I saw the post with the same problem but you’ve told him to look at https://www.rswebsols.com/forum/rs-flashion/displaying-of-the-slideshow which is a page not found. I’m also sure I’ve put the correct image folder which is “images/stories/slideshow/”. Can i know how do i fixed this?
Thank you in advance!!
Support Team: Thanks for your email. This is a most common issue and it comes if you miss-configure the module. Can you please send us the screenshot of your module parameter section? This will help us to find out the solution quickly.
xristina: Thank you for your reply, I’m a newbie.. but I found your module extremely useful… Thank you in advance!!
###—4 ATTACHMENTS HIDDEN—###
xristina: I forgot to tell you that when I had the site locally in my pc the module worked perfectly. And the problem began when the site was online..in the internet. I hope that you understand what I want to say…:) Thanks once more!
Support Team: OK, In that case can you please provide us the URL of your website where the error is coming?
xristina: Yes of course, the url is ###—URL HIDDEN—### Thank you!
Support Team: Yes, your problem is in your folder permission. Just do the following:
- Login to your server’s root directory using FTP.
- Then go to “modules/mod_rsflashion/”.
- Here you can find one folder called “xml”. Chmod this folder to “755”.
- Then go to “modules/mod_rsflashion/xml/”.
- Here you can find one/some files like rsflashion_XXX.xml, here XXX can be any number. Just delete these kind of files.
- Then reload your website.
xristina: Thank you a lot for your help!! Is working!! Have a nice day!